If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban...

Discus and support If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban too now? 61158d28-4da6-4570-a618-dfbf88152704 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZEVERIA, May 29, 2023.

1. ZEVERIA
    ZEVERIA Guest

If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban...

If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban too now?

:)

ZEVERIA, May 29, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban too now?

Hi Zeveria

If the console is banned permanently whoever signs in on that console may unable to access Xbox live and it feature, though, all the accounts that signed in would not be affected unless that account was also been given a sanction.

You may refer here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf... to know about banned devices.

In this case, a case review is not applicable. You may refer here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

You can always check the services agreement here: https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement and community standards here: https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards
  3. FurkanOzdemir Win User

Why did i get permanently suspended

Does this mean people who are mistakenly permanently banned will stay banned until Xbox fixes the issue or will the ban be lifted with normal timeframe?
  4. X̴̱͎͛à̶̪̈́r Win User

ENFORCEMENT ON XBOX LIVE

hi my xbox comes up with console ban with red handshake symbol but cannot find the enforcement in any of my accounts it does not say permanent or anything, can someone help me or explain what this means
  5. NateAndersun Win User

disputed charges

so even if he does a disputed transaction i wouldnt get banned and by report my acount you mean what excactly
  6. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Enforcement team

hello i have troubles talking to supports and would like for someone that works on enforcement for my questions such as my suspension is completed but my xbox is still console banned.
    Hi,

Once a console is banned it cannot go online, meaning you will need to get another xbox to go online again.

note: Console bans are permanent
Thema:

1. If my xbox console is ban permanently does that mean all my acounts on that xbox are ban... - Similar Threads - console ban permanently

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  8. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  9. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  10. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2