If MS pulls out of the UK, will UK players get full refunds on their digital collections

Discus and support If MS pulls out of the UK, will UK players get full refunds on their digital collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Per the title, the boss of MS is beating around the bush on his latest PR interview, if it came to pass that they move out of the UK, effectively... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarImpact1, May 17, 2023.

1. StarImpact1
    StarImpact1 Guest

If MS pulls out of the UK, will UK players get full refunds on their digital collections

Per the title, the boss of MS is beating around the bush on his latest PR interview, if it came to pass that they move out of the UK, effectively closing down and since stadia set the precedent when they issued refunds and or moved their games onto other platforms when they shut down.

:)

StarImpact1, May 17, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

they make too much money from the UK to pull out, besides they do that then all business services they provide would go too meaning bad for us in the UK but a huge blow to microsofts income which is worth more than all there gaming services globally. its all huff and puff, besides the US is trying to block the deal too, what they gonna do, stop all services in the US too.

they are just spitting the dummy out, just head to the winchester and wait for all this to blow over ;)
  3. StarImpact1 Win User

You want to do business world wide you respect their laws.. Take your console warring to twitter, CMA dropped consoles as a concern... Power of the cloud ect. They can't have it both ways.
  4. 630ceb26-143c-4128-9 Win User

They better not pull out of the uk otherwise ill be switching to apple or linux. Leaving their UK customers behind is a bad move and will force UK customers to spend their money on expensive apple devices. Like my pc was expensive enough and it would be a waste of £800 if microsoft did this move.
  5. enraged badgerz Win User

the UK has no right blocking the merger its not anti gamer nor anti cloud. they just protecting playstation so they can have a back hand deal with Japan. and they need to reverse the decision before everything goes ****
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no one here who is equipped to talk about this, or would be allowed to. Anything in regards to this situation will be in public Xbox social media like Xbox wire, Twitter etc.
Thema:

1. If MS pulls out of the UK, will UK players get full refunds on their digital collections - Similar Threads - pulls players full

2. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  3. pulling up console ID

in XBoX on Consoles
    pulling up console ID: pulling juupp console id on computer e7351af2-a98a-46c1-869f-74ed9c8a296f
  4. Xbox series X controller pulls back when pushed forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller pulls back when pushed forward: My controller registers both back and forward inputs when I push the left stick forward. However, when neutral, it registers neutral, and when pulled back, it registers back. I did open it to...
  5. Can you repair the fan board switch i have accidently pulled it off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair the fan board switch i have accidently pulled it off: I have taken the fan out to clean it as was clogged up with major dust and as i was unplugging the fan the switch board attached to the voltage rail snapped off now my fan doesnt work and console...
  6. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  7. Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it normal for both analog sticks to be pulled up and pushed down a bit on a new xbox...: I have noticed that this doesn't do it on my xbox one controllers just my xbox series x controller. My first series x controller only does it on the right stick but my new one does it on both....
  8. No one can hear me in the Xbox party chat on PC unless I have the game bar pulled up, and I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No one can hear me in the Xbox party chat on PC unless I have the game bar pulled up, and I...: Whenever I join an Xbox party on my PC, I can hear all of my friends, but they can't hear me unless I have the Xbox Overlay pulled up. I have made sure I am not connected to a VPN, restarted my...
  9. I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it?: I'm trying to record or live stream and my pull down menu just spins, how do I fix it? b110457e-da3d-40fd-9c75-c03419c84cd1
  10. XBox One Media Player App will not pull movie album artwork through DLNA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One Media Player App will not pull movie album artwork through DLNA: Has anyone found a resolution besides using PLEX to stream their collected movies through DLNA and have the XBox one pull the metadata? Info: I use a GoFlex Seagate Home 2TB to stream my media...