If it says oops look like this account is already connected how do you connect to a...

Discus and support If it says oops look like this account is already connected how do you connect to a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If it says oops look like your account is already connected how do you connect to another Microsoft account. 5e590924-d7f5-47be-b768-e334661dc888 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by janet iglesias, Mar 6, 2023.

1. If it says oops look like this account is already connected how do you connect to a...

If it says oops look like your account is already connected how do you connect to another Microsoft account.

:)

janet iglesias, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

Hello, imperfectwax_854. I’m Arturo.

I’m afraid to say, but according to the official Minecraft article I’m going to share below, “As of March 15, 2023, please DO NOT unlink your MSA from your PlayStation account via the in-game menu. You will be unable to link it back if you do so.”, and in addition to that, “Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.”

Reference link:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ

Unfortunately, Microsoft support is not capable of providing the email or information of the account you’re trying to recover, imperfectwax_854.
    This can be reviewed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...-account-bb65aa6a-9135-31df-0b36-d6318d6f4e0f

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft: "Oops! looks like this account is already connected"

Hi Juan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Your son's account has already been linked to a Microsoft account already, to solve the situation you need to use the same Microsoft account linked to the game, as there's no way to link a different one

Support can't change the account linked
  4. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

hey,thanks for responding,i cant log in my minecraft account,but my psn account is fine

it says “Oops! Looks like this account is allready connected”

“Please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account”
  5. JackMcNerney Win User

Microsoft account stuck linked with PS4 account in Minecraft

Hello, Im getting the same message "Oops! Looks like this account is already connected." but not getting the "Can't play because of how your account is set up." I'm logging in with the same account that I use for the Windows 10 Edition on pc.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft PS4 "Oops looks like this account is already connected"

Hi MatthewDriver2! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This message means that you are using a different Microsoft account to log in to the game on your PSN account, you can't use a different account, just the one that was linked the first time

On occasion users have the idea that they are using the correct account because could be pretty similar than the one they previously used but if you get that error message means it's not the same account
Thema:

If it says oops look like this account is already connected how do you connect to a...

1. If it says oops look like this account is already connected how do you connect to a... - Similar Threads - says oops account

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my xbox, the tv says that there is no signal. What do i do?: I have this xbox since december and it hasnt given me any problem until this morning, when the xbox turned on but there was no image reflected. I tried changing the hdmi wire to different ports...
  4. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  5. My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one X is connected to the internet, but says i'm not connected to the Xbox network.: My xbox X has not been used in 6 weeks. I turned it on today and it said I it was August 2019, though it had been used previously in 2024. I connected to the internet after chaanging the date...
  6. Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it says (Oops! Looks like this account is already connected.): i cant make a new account ps4 support wont help minecraft help page dont work i dont know what to do tbh microsoft is my last resort. what i need is for someone from microsoft to look into my...
  7. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  8. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  9. I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later: I am trying to buy vbucks but it says oops there is an error try again later 17e4b9a9-80a6-47ff-9b13-e53df8be48fe
  10. My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards, when i try to redeem, says "Oops looks like you are on the go" when...: I was able to redeem the wheel spin on my accounts but then after that, the prompt "Oops, looks like you're on the go" appeared. I don't use a VPN nor have been to a different country. Is there a...