If I’m on Xbox and I want to gift a game to a pc user does the code work for pc

Discus and support If I’m on Xbox and I want to gift a game to a pc user does the code work for pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Email - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 77757e06-9f9e-4b83-9477-df66ae90cb00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaunTheGoat, Dec 24, 2022.

1. ShaunTheGoat
    ShaunTheGoat Guest

Email - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ShaunTheGoat, Dec 24, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

When you look at the ms store page make sure it says Pc requirements

Don't buy from your console
  3. Smwutches Win User

As long as the game you're buying is a Play Anywhere title, it'll also work on PC.
  4. Hailbaer Win User

Redeemed code isn't working.

Does the code appear in your purchase history and is the status ''redeemed''?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Click on the game icon in your purchase history, a new Microsoft tab will open, check if ''Playable on'' appears on consoles or PC. If PC appears, it means that your friend gave you the PC version and you can only use the content on the PC.

There is no way to exchange or ask for a refund, as the code was used.
    Ahh yes thank you that was the issue he gifted me the PC version of the upgrade thank you for the help. I'm not sure how the gifting feature works when on separate platforms but i assume PC can only gift PC versions and vice versa for Xbox
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Requesting discord nitro

The Nitro gift is only available for Xbox Game Pass users. if you are an Pc Game Pass user, it won't work, sorry.
  6. Mike Guizzetti Win User

I can't hear anything when I'm in an Xbox Party on PC

I have the same issue, if I force quit the game bar and relaunch it then I invite someone who is a XBOX user it will work but if I add a PC user it does not work for them. Also, if I force quit the app and the xbox user invites me it does not work same
    if the PC user invites me. The issue seems to be with the PC app.
Thema:

1. If I’m on Xbox and I want to gift a game to a pc user does the code work for pc - Similar Threads - I’m gift game

2. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  3. Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yes I’m having issues bad with my Xbox controller having stuck drift on Fortnite and it’s...: Yes dear Microsoft I’m having really bad issues with my Xbox controller having stick drift on Fortnite I’ve done shut auto run off and it still wants do this I’m on disability and can’t afford...
  4. I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to make a developer mode account but I don’t know what to put for country/region...: Please help me what’s the country region code for the United States? 89960a45-e084-4f25-b603-5ade3a7032f4
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0
  8. If I redeem a Xbox gift card will the person I’m game sharing with be able to use it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I redeem a Xbox gift card will the person I’m game sharing with be able to use it?: Please tell me If I redeem a Xbox gift card will the person I’m game sharing with be able to use it too? ccd04473-ca9c-4f93-844a-4cb5100bc6c1
  9. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...: Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls a68563fe-7a0d-4a8d-b48c-0f5d2d8f0dc4
  10. If I were to give a gift to the person I’m game sharing with, do i get the game as well?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to give a gift to the person I’m game sharing with, do i get the game as well?: I’m thinking of getting the Forsaken DLC for Destiny 2 but I’m not sure if the person I’m game sharing with is buying it. I got the idea of sending it to them as a gift so I would get it as well....