If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?

Discus and support If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned? e3e083b2-4e69-4359-87d4-16a74ef90cbd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by casey west, May 30, 2023.

1. casey west
    casey west Guest

If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?

:)

casey west, May 30, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

either buy new or buy from a game or electronics store that sells used but with warranty, something like cex in the uk that provides 2 year warranties with most used goods.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

No. Once a console is banned, it cannot be unbanned.
  4. casey west Win User

Oh okay thank you I will watch out for when I buy a console or might just have to buy it new to make sure it's good can't trust second hand consoles
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Series S - unsatisfied

How were you "forced" to buy a Series S ?

I want a Series X but due to the chip shortage have not been able to get one yet.I could of got a Series S but didn't because that's not the console i want.
  6. A Blue Illusion Win User

Westsideblazee Banned console

As the others have already said, a console that's been banned won't be unbanned regardless of whether or not you've done anything 'ban-able'. I understand having to buy used if the budget won't allow a new console purchase. But if
    I were to be looking for a used console today, there's no way I'd buy one without having the owner hook it up to a TV and network and show me that it operates properly and goes online.
Thema:

1. If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned? - Similar Threads - were buy series

2. can i refund 2k to buy the next gen version and if i were to do that would all of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i refund 2k to buy the next gen version and if i were to do that would all of the...: I accidentally pre ordered the wrong version of 2k24. I meant the buy the next generation version of the game but instead purchased the 2k that’s not meant for next gen. i also bought $50 worth of...
  3. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  4. If I change my email address, will the games I bought still be accessable if I were to buy...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I change my email address, will the games I bought still be accessable if I were to buy...: If I were to buy a new console and made my new personal Gmail my primary email, will I still have access to games I bought when I sign into the new console? 297ae348-ffd9-4f8e-8950-cff3b9c3562a
  5. If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy the vault edition mw2 on pc would I be able to use the weapon vault and...: Meaning that I don’t own it on xbox, I play it by using game share. bc51c353-d1e1-4d2f-875c-1aa7f389c27e
  6. We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...: Hello I found two transactions written as PC GAME PASS from my son's account, but he never had used them and there's no subscriptions at all. Also I didn't get any notification regarding the...
  7. I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Buy from store CP for Call of duty and were not transferred to my account: Hey there, I bought from the store some CP points for the Call Of Duty game and the CPs were not added to me. I have been trying to communicate for several days with Activision/Call of duty and...
  8. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  9. if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work

in XBoX on Consoles
    if i were to buy Xbox live in a different country or region would it still work: an example would be : I buy Xbox live in the UK or Brazil then I come back to the US would it still work 0a7d6a51-5098-4494-8364-9912ddd378be
  10. were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    were is support all I get is bots trying to buy a game as a gift and this is what it does: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and...