If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

Discus and support If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have? And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheGamerSide67, Jun 2, 2023.

1. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements?

Okay, so like the question states, what do I need to have?
    And of course, how would I actually go about actually applying for said position/

:)

TheGamerSide67, Jun 2, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

Microsoft can't stop people from joining Xbox live and doing that. all I do is block and report with a message in the report, so the enforcement team knows what there doing.
  4. voteDC Win User

How do you become an XBLPET

5. Elohmn Win User

Please help me understand this

[quote user="Soviet5uper5tar"]I personally would take a screenshot/video and contact Microsoft support directly. If you do repetitively join this guy he is hacking 90% I would guess. Contact Microsoft with proof/gameplay they will help you :)[/quote]Sorry
    but all of this is incorrect, not recommended and advised against doing so. One, Support has nothing to with Policy Enforcement. Two, the only way to contact the Policy Enforcement Team is by Filing a Complaint via the Xbox 360 Console Dashboard and Xbox LIVE.

The Xbox LIVE Policy Enforcement Team does want, wish, request or need Third Party Submissions (Pictures/ Videos whatever) to either take action or decide if someone is in violation of the Terms of Use. In short, no "proof" is required. All the actual Proof
    the XBL PET needs is on Xbox LIVE itself.
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

Joining Xbox Live Enforcement Team

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

What a joke. You vaguely mention that you would want compensation, thus you really only care about your benefit and not the benefit of the community. Personally I would volunteer to be on the actual XBL ET and not ask for anything in return, the satisfaction
    of making XBL a better place for us all would be enough payment for me.

[/quote]While your comment seems genuine, making XBL a better place doesn't pay the bills, nor does it put food on the table. The amount of hours required to police XBL is huge. Even with all the PET members that they have now, it takes a while to get
    to all of the complaints. So with the level of commitment needed from people that police XBL, it will need to be a paid position to do so. Moderating XBL for free is a noble idea, but not realistic.
Thema:

1. If I wanted to join the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, what are the requirements? - Similar Threads - wanted join Live

2. If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?: Hello, If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold? 9e4b7919-3170-4b14-9fdd-c03c79e7bbad
  3. Hi , I was wanting to play Brookhaven and it tells me that I'm unable to Join. It also says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi , I was wanting to play Brookhaven and it tells me that I'm unable to Join. It also says...: Hi , I was wanting to play Brookhaven and it tells me that I'm unable to Join. It also says that the Roblox experience you are try to join is currently not available. Error Code:10...
  4. Want to join Alpha-/Alpha-Skip Ahead Ring? Here is your chance!

in XboX Insiders
    Want to join Alpha-/Alpha-Skip Ahead Ring? Here is your chance!: Check the Insider App on your Xbox - there is an activity available where you can show your interest in the Alpha Rings. So if you want to join an Alpha Ring take your chance. submitted by...
  5. Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...: The title speaks for itself e942859d-45f7-44e6-938f-a5ea98250145
  6. I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought game pass for pc and it still says "join game pass" when I want to install games: I bought game pass ultimate before, after a few months I wanted to rejoin. This time I bought game pass for pc, not the ultimate edition, but when I want to install games it says "play with game...
  7. Guys. I need your help. I want ti join tge sea of thieves insider programme and i cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys. I need your help. I want ti join tge sea of thieves insider programme and i cannot...: . submitted by /u/SmartIdiot502 [link] [comments]
  8. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  9. Want To Join A Live Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want To Join A Live Stream?: Hello there Xbox ONE gamers, Are you wanting to join a Live streaming just simply get over to this link and find out how Twitch Hope to see you in the live stream SK...
  10. Want To Join A Live Stream?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want To Join A Live Stream?: Hello there Xbox ONE gamers, Are you wanting to join a Live streaming just simply get over to this link and find out how Twitch Hope to see you in the live stream SK...