If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

Discus and support If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsherReclaimer, Jun 7, 2023.

1. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic.

:)

AsherReclaimer, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Miguel Molina O Win User

If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I download the mods I want externally and import the files into my game?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

The only official way to download mods for fallout into the Xbox is by the Mods library that is integrated into the game, installing mods externally is not officially supported.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. ravary212 Win User

Xbox One disc to PC?

Well the only mod support games on xbox one that Im aware of, are skyrim and fallout 4, but if you want to put mods on other games the only way possible is buhing the pc version, a grat variety of steam games have mod support, so you will need to rebuy
    the game in order to play it with the mods you want
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Downloading mods

Hi Jennie,

Thanks for your post! I found a helpful article on IGN with a detailed guide on how to install mods for Fo4 on the Xbox One:

How to Install Fallout 4 Mods for Xbox One
    . Also, I recommend checking out this support article on Bethesda's website for more info and possible solutions for this issue:

Fallout 4 Mod Support

I hope this helps, thanks again.
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Mod support fallout 4

For anyone wondering what mods are already available for Fallout, just search nexus mods fallout 4.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

The Most Disappointing Video Games Of 2014 According To FORBES Were...

Lack of single player means it has low replay value for ME. I don't claim to speak for others.

Sometimes I feel so anti-social after a day dealing with the public that I'd find myself banned from a game if I played online.

To some adding multiplayer to Fallout 3 would add replay value. In fact there are mods in the work trying to add such a feature. A successful mod on the same wave-length is the multiplayer mod for Just Cause 2.
Thema:

If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

1. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I... - Similar Threads - wanted add mod

2. i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...: i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe 2k can we add the game we all who played the game injoy it. i want it on the xbox series x....
  3. I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...: I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy...
  4. How do I add a microsoft account just for the purpose of signing into apps. I still want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I add a microsoft account just for the purpose of signing into apps. I still want to...: I still want to use windows hello, but when I try signing into apps using different accounts, it makes me set up windows hello for that account, how do I bypass this? It's a hassle and I haven't...
  5. I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old xbox account to new microsoft account.: I want to take my Xbox account that is currently linked to an old email, and put it on a new Microsoft account. Deleting the old Microsoft or Xbox account is not an option. I want to take my old...
  6. Features you want to add to Xbox Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Features you want to add to Xbox Microsoft Edge: I want you to be able to customize the home page that appears when you start Microsoft Edge. submitted by /u/MoreAd6721 [link] [comments]
  7. Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball 2023, I want to play with my...: Good day I'm struggling to add second controller on efootball, I want to play against my son offline c1daaa6b-9079-401f-a63e-b25e5e4a2ea5
  8. Ultimate Cancled But Want To Add Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Cancled But Want To Add Gold: I’m canceling my Xbox ultimate but the subscription ends on the 31st of next month but I had a live gold code and it says that my ultimate game pass will extended 6 months will I still be charged...
  9. I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to add my old account, on my Xbox 1 but I forgot the email address and password, but...: I lost my old account due to some technical error and I had to make a new account and I wanted to add my old one, but I forgot the email and password, but I still do know the gamer tag of it, and...
  10. Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft. Quero adicionar add-ons. (Mod Translation: Minecraft. I want to add add-ons.): Olá, gostaria de saber onde acho a pasta de instalação do minecraft no windows 10 home edition? Além disso, onde esta o arquivo executável do minecraft (nome do arquivo e caminho). Muito...