if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...

Discus and support if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back? just wondering becuase if not im wasting around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CorbenGriffiths, Nov 29, 2022.

1. if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...

if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back? just wondering becuase if not im wasting around £10 becuase i already bought the battle pass

:)

CorbenGriffiths, Nov 29, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the rewards.

Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question here is I need the full game to claim the upgrade or I need to wait or it was something else.
    You definitely need mw3. All you bought was the vault edition upgrade which is for people who already have the standard edition of mw3 and wanted to upgrade to the vault edition.

So without owning the standard edition of mw3 the vault edition upgrade is essentially useless to you.
  3. CorbenGriffiths Win User

if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back?

no that's not what i was referring too i already purchased battle pass but the vault upgrade gives you the battle pass for free with it so would i get my cod points i used to purchase it back if i upgrade or will i be wasting 1100 codpoints
  4. me hungry Win User

if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back?

Hi,

besides the tier skips did you get anything else in terms of Cod points ?

Thanks
  5. MiNtPlayGames Win User

the vault also gives you the battle pass but i already purchased the battle pass prior but didn't get any cod points whatsover
  6. Raya Casey Win User

Yes in wondering the same thing
Thema:

if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod...

1. if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod... - Similar Threads - upgrade MW2 vault

2. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  3. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  4. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc
  7. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  8. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  9. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  10. Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade from MW2 Cross-Gen to Vault Edition: Hello Guys & Team, I’m about to buy MW2 Cross-gen bundle (Have a discount) & buy vault edition later. After buying the cross-gen can I upgrade to vault later in Xbox with a discount ? Since I’m...