if I upgrade a game for xbox series s, and play the upgraded version on my xbox 1 will it...

Discus and support if I upgrade a game for xbox series s, and play the upgraded version on my xbox 1 will it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox 1 at my dads house, and an xbox series s at my moms, I went to play mortal kombat 11 and upgraded it for better graphics, if I go home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IMnotF1NE, Apr 3, 2021.

1. IMnotF1NE
    IMnotF1NE Guest

if I upgrade a game for xbox series s, and play the upgraded version on my xbox 1 will it...

I have an xbox 1 at my dads house, and an xbox series s at my moms, I went to play mortal kombat 11 and upgraded it for better graphics, if I go home and play the upgraded will it still work

:)

IMnotF1NE, Apr 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Recent screenshot captures are saying , the game title for Xbox one, even though the game and console are series x ?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I believe that you installed the game as Xbox One version. That's why it's giving you that label. Check this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/the-call...

If you want to upgrade to Xbox Series X/S version of the game, get the upgrade here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/the-call...
    After purchasing the upgrade, search in the Xbox store for The Callisto Protocol:tm: for Xbox Series X|S to install the Xbox Series X|S version of the game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game transfers

Yes. If you buy the cross-gen bundle, you'll get the Xbox One version and the Series S/X version. Even without the next-gen upgrade, you'll be able to play the game via backwards compatibility.
  5. Ricky Palmas Win User

Why is Cod Black ops Cold War telling me to buy the game again?

I’m trying to run the Xbox one version on a Xbox series s. Could that be the issue? Do I need the cross gen upgrade?
  6. DojoMax Win User

Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

NO! Unlike some games that have an Xbox One version that will upgrade to the the S|X version if you put it in a series X, NBA2K for S|X is a complete different version than the Xbox One version and it will not work if you put the disc inside of an Xbox One. Xbox One cannon run a Series X game and putting a Series X disc inside an X1 will not install the X1 version.
Thema:

1. if I upgrade a game for xbox series s, and play the upgraded version on my xbox 1 will it... - Similar Threads - upgrade game series

2. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  3. If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the...: If i purchased digital games on the series s and then upgraded to the series x will the graphics quality for those games be upgraded to the x? 8809f9f0-652e-406e-86a4-8d79b353ef26
  4. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  5. Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded to a Series S finally and now my entire game collection is irrelevant?: So I just assumed that all of my installed disc games would be re downloadable through the “Owned Games” section like a dumbass without looking into this in advance. Just to confirm, if I owned...
  6. I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently upgraded to xbox series x i had games for xbox one can they become an series x...: As an exmple gta 5 i bought the xbox one version will it become a series x or no 438cfa51-fa83-48da-bbc6-09117fce1d78
  7. Game sharing after upgrading to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing after upgrading to series x?: Hello, me and my brother gameshared previously but i recently upgraded from an xbox one to a series x, prior to this i was the one with xbox gamepass and would purchase all the games and he was...
  8. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  9. Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade an Xbox One version of a game and upgrade it to a Series X version?: I accidently bought the wrong version of The Crew Motorfest for my console. I have a series X and just got the base game edition. However, I did not realise this until I had invested a lot of time...
  10. Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield premium upgrade from game pass on xbox series x NOT LAUNCHING TOO EALY!!!!: Seriously sort this out, literally thousands of people are in the same boat, I bought the premium upgrade on Xbox Game pass for Starfield, and more than 30 minutes after the supossed launch time...