if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban?

Discus and support if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i feel really bad and want to say sorry but cant message saying sorry and clean up / make up for what i said was wrong now that i realized what affect... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nightwolf5347, Jul 10, 2022.

1. if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban?

i feel really bad and want to say sorry but cant message saying sorry and clean up / make up for what i said was wrong now that i realized what affect it could have on the person on the other side of the message

:)

nightwolf5347, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

never been banned since the beginning of xbox live, but i know plenty who have, my secret to never getting banned, never communicate over xbox at all, no messages no party chat no in game chat, i use different communication methods, i now use discord all the time.
  3. Rayne Ocelot Win User

If that happened to you, I’m sorry! Personally, I have not ever experienced that and I have been on XBL since the Halo 2 days.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

I would not even send GG after a game, plenty of people have had 24 hour bans due to this from the other person reporting and the auto system banning, best to not communicate over xbox network at all. And as it is a 24 hour ban you can't submit a review so the auto ban system gets away with it again.
  5. Rayne Ocelot Win User

Heyyyy,

The above replies answered the timeframe but it is a violation within the community guidelines. It is also against Xbox’s mission for a safe space for all.

Everything is an opportunity though! Use this lesson to how you can improve yourself. The guilt you are having afterwards/the effort you put in that message could of had a positive experience. A GG goes a lot further than hate. (You just have to let things go and a GG is a sportsmanlike manner to end the convo without going back and forth and saying something like that out of rage.). Or if you see how they can improve, you could have let them know in a nice way how this can help their game out. You could also have made a new friend if they aren’t being toxic.

If the person was being mean or rude to you in an unsportsmanlike manner, mute them and report them.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

then you should not tell anyone to kill themselves, this can be looked at as threatening behaviour and can lead to a perma ban,
Thema:

1. if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban? - Similar Threads - tell someone kill

2. Can someone tell me what this icon means?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone tell me what this icon means?: [img] I’m wondering what this means 31338fa0-3a75-45f1-b015-f8feefd03834
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone just tell me hoe to connect my Xbox One wireless to my damn mac?: Just give ma=e an answer and be ready for a reply when it's wrong. a543f0c0-9736-4eac-992f-cca9389021cf
  5. Can someone tell me why this is bannable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why this is bannable?: I’m so fed up with Xbox. I literally pay for them to tell I’m banned twice a month. I’m paying to get banned at this point and not able to use what I literally am paying for. Here I am playing...
  6. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  7. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  8. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  9. Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me which part of this got me suspended?: I was harassed by a couple of people over my post. I reported them and nothing was done. I have screenshots of them calling me a loser, among other things. Then I'm the one that gets reported and...
  10. Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is telling someone it's not OK to tell people to kill themselves getting me muted?: Play a game and win in a fight to get told "kys" by the other team. I message the guys friend saying it's not o.k to say these things to people and recieve a mute and followed by taunts because...