If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual...

Discus and support If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So long story short, I downloaded the Xbox app as I needed it for games I will buy in the future, however, my computer is a shared pc with a friend.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Heylan, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Ben Heylan
    Ben Heylan Guest

If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual...

So long story short, I downloaded the Xbox app as I needed it for games I will buy in the future, however, my computer is a shared pc with a friend. The other person who uses this pc doesn't use it for gaming, however I do. The Xbox app has already automatically set the store account to my friends one, and my friends account is the normal Microsoft store account. My question is, if I sign out of the store account in Xbox app, will it sign me out on the actual Microsoft store?

:)

Ben Heylan, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual Microsoft store?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Ben

Nope, when you sign in the Xbox app with your account the current session will be there unless you sign out manually.

But I think will be better to have 2 users in the PC. If you want to try that, you can try the steps using this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. _Carla Win User

cant switch accounts in minecraft

Hello,

If you have the Xbox App, sign out first at the Microsoft Store App and sign in with the account you wish to play with. Then do the same on the Xbox App, completely sign out, then sign in with the account you wish you with to play with. Then in the Minecraft Launcher sign out completely then attempt to log back in with your Microsoft Account. Let me know if you're still having issues, we can try something else.

Is your inability to sign out at the Minecraft Launcher?

Thank you,

XBF John
    Hi! I'm actually having the issue of not being able to sign out at the Minecraft Launcher! I try to switch accounts by clicking the option but it simply does not work.

Please help, thanks!
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox play anywhere on the pc

sign out of the store and xbox apps, sign in to the windows store and xbox app with the account that bought it, download it, then sign out of the store and xbox app and sign back in with your current account.
  5. Tormaz Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Hello!

I would try also signing out from your account in the game, Xbox App, and Microsoft store, then sign back in.
  6. MR1Reaper7 Win User

Cannot Switch Xbox Account - Windows 11 PC

I was able to get it to work with signing out of the xbox app and the Microsoft store then signing in with the second account through the store first. Then logging in on the xbox app it gave me the option to pick a different account.
Thema:

1. If I sign out of my Xbox app store account, does it also sign me out of the actual... - Similar Threads - sign app store

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  4. error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x8000000d, cant sign in to xbox app or microsoft store app: I found this thread but nothing from it worked. 9d02e12d-4133-4d3d-b653-7d5b4d929dc6
  5. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  6. Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into Microsoft store or Xbox app on windows 10: When I go to sign in to Microsoft store and select my account it goes to another window that closes instantly with the account at the top with a “sign in” instead of my username. Similar thing...
  7. When trying to change accounts in the Microsoft app store i can sign out but nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to change accounts in the Microsoft app store i can sign out but nothing...: When trying to change accounts in the Microsoft app store i can sign out but nothing happens when i click the sign in button 46e7b7bf-fdd5-4252-8c78-d8b19b9c7208
  8. I cant sign in to the microsoft store or the xbox app on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign in to the microsoft store or the xbox app on my pc: Since June I have had issues singing in on my account but i am now fully locked out. When i try to sign in I am told i need to be connected to the internet. I am always hooked up to an ethernet...
  9. Sign in loop in Microsoft Store and Xbox GamePass app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in loop in Microsoft Store and Xbox GamePass app: So when I try to sign in with my account in any of the apps mentioned in the title, I enter the password, I click enter and then it takes me back to reenter my password. I tried using different...
  10. PC: Can't sign in on xbox app, microsoft store, or game bar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Can't sign in on xbox app, microsoft store, or game bar.: I have run through all the troubleshooting options at this point and don't know what else to do. When I try to log in, I get "You need internet for this". The internet connection is working fine...