if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...

Discus and support if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im looking to buy an x box series x that comes with a game pass ultimate for 24 months, my question is if i set it up in new zealand where i live now,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matt C000001, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Matt C000001
    Matt C000001 Guest

if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there...

im looking to buy an x box series x that comes with a game pass ultimate for 24 months, my question is if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there be an issue with the subscription when i use it there?

:)

Matt C000001, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there be an issue with the subscription when i use it there?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, Ireland is a supported region which means that there shouldn't be an issue if it's already set up, but after the subscription expires you may need to use your new details wherein Ireland details (card details, Microsoft store region, etc.)

As an additional help, I got you the link as a guide when you move to your new region: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. AnimalBuzzards Win User

The Walking Dead Season 2 (Ireland)

I have the same problem. I tried buying from the UK site, and it says "Not Available In Your Region".

Telltale’s Mike responded to one forum user who asked when the game would be released in Ireland on Xbox 360 by stating, “We currently do not have it scheduled to release in Ireland. Apologies for any inconvenience this causes you.” When pushed for more
    information and asked if it’s coming to Ireland or New Zealand at all, he responded with, “New Zealand and Ireland currently do not have scheduled releases at this time.” We have reached out to Telltale Games to find out why the Season opener has been delayed
    on Xbox 360 in Ireland and when Irish players might be able to get their hands on Season 2 Episode 1: All That Remains
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Voice commands are finally enabled in Ireland and New Zealand

^^ My home screen says Ireland, Austria and New Zealand. It says you will have to change to Aussie English for now, but they are refining it still.
  5. Ebony Shabba Win User

The Walking Dead Season 2 (Ireland)

They just keep saying the same thing its currently unavailable in Ireland its a joke tbh like we havent figured that out someone should tell telltale/microsoft the meaning of a world wide release Ireland and New Zealand are in this world last time i checked
    where the [Mod Removed] is our release??????
  6. TigerKitsune Win User

can u get gold family packs in Ireland?

Gold family packs are still unavailable for Ireland, unfortunately. The only current countries where Gold Family Packs are available are Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and United States.
Thema:

1. if i set it up in new zealand where i live now, when i move to ireland next year will there... - Similar Threads - set zealand where

2. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  3. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  4. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  5. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  6. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  7. How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s: how do I turn on the ipv6 setting? e24dacce-ba2c-44e7-a9b5-e929369014d4
  8. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  9. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  10. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...