If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

Discus and support If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Craftmaster44 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Craftmaster44, Apr 29, 2020.

1. If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

/u/Craftmaster44, Apr 29, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Lemieux66-42DA361C-8 Win User

XCloud

Ya, i noticed that message. I’m not sure how to change it to 5ghz, and I honestly don’t think I can seeing as I’m currently staying with family and I don’t want to mess withe there stuff.
  3. Walesyyyyy Win User

Microsoft bank dispute.

Hi, I’m struggling to understand how this means I’m at my limit as it doesn’t say what the limit was when I scrolled down to read eligibility, so does this mean the limit is 2 The in game currency that I have bought has not been Used at all so why shouldn’t I be granted a refund?
  4. Cudsrox Win User

Can’t play Fortnite. stuck at the matchmaking stage

Hi Lucas! Thank you so much for your offer to help. My son has been frequently frustrated to the point of tears over this. So I’m excited to see if it’s something we can fix. We live in the USA and do not use a VPN but I don’t know what you mean by “proxy”. My son does play Fortnite online with friends and strangers. Does that help.?
  5. CplMSO Win User

So why is it that my Xbox 360 Slim won’t sign into Xbox live? I’ve already rebooted my router or left it off for 5 minutes like it says, but nothings changed..

Yeah I don’t know anything about taking it apart; much less do I have the tools to do so.

None of us should have to resort to advanced stuff like this.
  6. CarleyRae Win User

Xbox

I’m not quite understanding what your saying. I bought the same one i did last time in the store on the Xbox so that’s why i don’t understand why there is an issue.
Thema:

If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so...

1. If I see this, does this mean I’m apart of that preview? I don’t understand this stuff, so... - Similar Threads - does mean I’m

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  4. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  5. What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean?: What does, TIMED OUT WAITING TO SYNC SERVER TIME [reason; SHERMAN - BULLIS] mean? f4835a83-57b6-433a-9048-d110c7bc140f
  6. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  7. What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean if your Xbox keeps turning off and being slow but not running hot?: My Xbox will be slow and sometimes freeze up then turn off. But when I try to turn it back in the light on the system will turn on but wont be on the screen. I even got a better HDMI and it didn't...
  8. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  9. PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 what does this mean ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 what does this mean ?: PUR-CsvDepositLimitExceeded 85i3tyx5iU6NlzIf.20.71 What does this mean ? d226af43-8fb5-400f-bac0-6a87abb11f7d
  10. What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?: When I see my device on website, a Xbox controller, there is a "-9 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty Ends on 2024/1/6". So what is the "-9 month"? Does it...