If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts...

Discus and support If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering because this guy was constantly mean and he sent a message calling me names and I reported it. He wants to get me back and I don’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TempranceNieman, Jan 27, 2023.

1. If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts...

I was wondering because this guy was constantly mean and he sent a message calling me names and I reported it. He wants to get me back and I don’t wanna get a com ban for no reason.

:)

TempranceNieman, Jan 27, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts for no absolute reason. Will I get a communication ban?

If you have done nothing wrong, then you should not get a ban.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Microsoft screwed up

Where you reported or are you trying to report someone else?

As there is different options to choose from to report someone, even for leaving a game mid match. Although they will have their reputation impacted negatively, this will not mean that they will be suspended or banned.
  4. The Resistance Win User

New gamertag.

If someone Files a Complaint on it for then it is for the Xbox LIVE Enforcement team to judge whether it is an offensive Gamertag or not.

The shortened word in our society does mean something rude and is swearing when read like that and you clearly know what it means, but again, this is for Xbox LIVE Enforcement to decide if someone Files a Report on your Gamertag
    being offensive.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

I've reported this guy multiple times for a couple days now. Nothing has happened. Why not????

As all of us have said, we have no insight into the Enforcement Team. They decide what action to take against people. Reporting is the correct action to anyone being toxic but engaging is never worth doing. If someone is being toxic just report and block. That way they are reported and they won't be able to carry on being toxic to you.
  6. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

Someone reported me

People like that are around, it's just unfortunate that we can't irradicate them or their mind sets
Thema:

If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts...

1. If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts... - Similar Threads - report someone being

2. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  3. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  4. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  5. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I report someone that knows how to get around the report feature?: He told me to ****, which goes against the community standards. However, I cannot report him because he sent "Just KYS" as separate messages, therefore when I try to report one message, I'm...
  8. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  9. How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I can’t show photographic proof of someone harassing me on Xbox so I can report them: I got suspended for exposing a guy for being homophobic and being weird to a minor (me). I called him homophobic and now I get suspended? He made many homophobic marks towards the lgbtq+ community...
  10. I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I reported someone last night because I threatened my well-being and my privacy and online...: when you encounter these type of people I usually try to leave it up to that Xbox but I never got a message from them this time [mod removed] 861b2a70-c4e5-44fd-a228-781460180964