If I redeem a code for a digital will I still be sent a email receipt from Xbox?

Discus and support If I redeem a code for a digital will I still be sent a email receipt from Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if a code for a digital game would send an email receipt to the email linked with my Xbox account. 305bdf6d-3a24-44b2-af95-14e474483b96 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cbert1129, May 21, 2023.

1. Cbert1129
    Cbert1129 Guest

If I redeem a code for a digital will I still be sent a email receipt from Xbox?

I was wondering if a code for a digital game would send an email receipt to the email linked with my Xbox account.

:)

Cbert1129, May 21, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Yes, of course. You can also check https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

the code you redeemed should also be reflected there. Just make sure you are signed in on the right account.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes, but the charge will show as 0.00
  4. LloydTaylor1 Win User

I purchased a Fastcard digital version of Cuphead

No it's not in my purchase history it was a Fastcard purchased from Walmart that comes with a one-time use only 25 digit code printed on your receipt that you redeem online at microsoft.com/redeem I still have the card and receipt
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

I purchased a Fastcard digital version of Cuphead

No it's not in my purchase history it was a Fastcard purchased from Walmart that comes with a one-time use only 25 digit code printed on your receipt that you redeem online at microsoft.com/redeem I still have the card and receipt
    A redeemed code would still how up in your accounts purchase history. Is there any chance that you used a different account when redeeming the code?
  6. Dbluegoat Win User

Destiny Rise of Iron - Preorder

I pre-ordered thru the xbox store on my console and got an email receipt but not sure if it has a code in the email or not, sort of looks like one but not exactly. Do I need a redeem code at this point or no? Destiny IN game still has pre-order listed
    or redeem code.
Thema:

1. If I redeem a code for a digital will I still be sent a email receipt from Xbox? - Similar Threads - redeem code digital

2. How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite: How to redeem 16 digit code fortnite 861f65d2-01ca-4b6b-a06a-d8700e237b3b
  3. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  4. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  5. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  6. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  7. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b
  8. i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...

in XBoX on Windows
    i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said...: i purchaced a $20 digital xbox card from amazon and when i tried redeeming the code it said it had already been redeemed i bought the card today aug. 2nd and recievied aproval message and code at...
  9. If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a game on your account that you got digitally using a Redeem Code, when you...: I'm wondering in case I have to deleted a few games to make up some space, never really had a lot of games activated digitally. 276e8e46-4e2e-41d2-86dc-1df5882d9645
  10. I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help.: I got a 16 digit vbucks code but Xbox needs a 25 digit code. Unable to redeem. Please help. 79e9300d-9312-4b3a-bd7d-66aafde587c7