if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game

Discus and support if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game? 4943d5a9-295c-42be-ac9c-bf43b9738d26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ollie Evans1, May 29, 2023.

1. Ollie Evans1
    Ollie Evans1 Guest

if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game?

:)

Ollie Evans1, May 29, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you actually pay for the game, you get to keep it. If you only download it and play it with Game Pass, then you would lose access when your subscription ends.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

No. You would only get to keep the game if you purchase it. If you unsubscribe or the game leaves Game Pass, you will not have access to it otherwise.
  4. PilotSplitter Win User

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 Deal Questions

If you unsubscribe before the fourth month you can purchase the game pass for 3 months. You just need to unsubscribe. It could be difficult from the console. Use there website to unsubscribe.
  5. Reeferoni420 Win User

Xbox App freezes after launch on Windows 11

Having this same issue, need help or i might just give in and rebuy all my games on steam and unsubscribe from gamepass
  6. J Lb Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC: Color Texture Glitch in Quantum Break

November 10th and the issue is still happening. Really sucks that the game is in such bad condition on GamePass. It really taints the experience so bad that it makes it unplayable. I have a 4090 and the graphical errors destroy the native 4k experience. I guess I'll just have to unsubscribe from GamePass and play the game on Steam instead.
Thema:

1. if i purchase a game off gamepass then unsubscribe can i keep the game - Similar Threads - purchase game off

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  8. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  9. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  10. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94