If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...

Discus and support If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using the same account, so would I also get the cloud saves for the characters too? b0473572-daf7-4d91-97f6-bcde3892f5b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TG kthom96, Sep 30, 2022.

1. TG kthom96
    TG kthom96 Guest

If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...

I'm using the same account, so would I also get the cloud saves for the characters too?

:)

TG kthom96, Sep 30, 2022
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Can I join my xbox friends if I use pc gamepass?

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC I've bought on Xbox?

You will not.

Ubisoft and EA games are linked to their PC services, and there is no cross buy or compatibility
  4. Killercrank Win User

What video game open world would you like to live in?

I would like to be in the open world of Ghost Recon Wildlands
  5. MakingItWayne X Win User

PUBG reminds me of classic Ghost Recon

I feel like you'd really like Ghost Recon Wildlands pvp.
  6. F U I D C Win User

Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Hype

I really do not know if I want to play this one I kind of liked wildlands, but not to the point if I want to spend money on the new Ghost recon since wildlands was okay to a point for me.
Thema:

1. If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC... - Similar Threads - play game Ghost

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  5. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  9. I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.: I have an XBOX Game Pass PC subscription, I can play other games through the app, most recently I played Atomic Heart and I still play Minecraft. But when I go to the page for Ghost Recon...
  10. COD Ghost downloaded Game will not play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost downloaded Game will not play.: I downloaded the COD Ghost game to my Xbox One and have been able to play it for several weeks now. I cut my game on about a week ago and found that I am not able to play the game anymore. When...