If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox...

Discus and support If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox and insert a disc to it and then redownload it on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I require AWNSERS, Nov 24, 2022.

1. If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox...

If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox and insert a disc to it and then redownload it on my xbox series s?

:)

I require AWNSERS, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox and insert a disc to it and then redownload it on my xbox series s?

It's possible to transfer the game data, but the disc is used to verify you own the game. Without the disc or owning the game digitally, you won't be able to play it.
  3. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox Game Disc-to-Digital Availability

This is an incorrect assumption. You can insert an xbox one disc and download updates that may improve visuals and frame rates on Xbox Series X/S but in order to play you still need the disc unless you own the digital version of it.

Xbox Series X will utilize the Xbox One X version of enhancements while Xbox series S will use the Xbox One S enhancements.

You will not get a free game by borrowing or renting a physical version of a game and installing it on Xbox Series X/S.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
  5. BodyClimber Win User

Cancelling game pass issues

Yes, i own the discs. They were for xbox 1

I can't figure out why I can no longer play them on my xbox series s.

It will not let me play any of them unless I resubscribe to game pass.

So, if it doesn't recognize them as being owned, does that mean that I can no longer play them on the xbox series s console?

Does it mean that I have to repurchase all of them as a digital download?
  6. Yaniikku Win User

Cod Xbox one to series s

Hi, JoeMcShane1!

You cannot transfer purchased game discs to the Xbox Series S. If you own an Xbox Series S and want to play games that you own on disc, you'll need to purchase them again from the Microsoft Store. If you plan on playing disc games, you may want to get the Xbox Series X instead of the Xbox Series S, as it has a drive.

-
Thema:

If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox...

1. If i own a xbox series s and another xbox that can use a disc, can i sign in to that xbox... - Similar Threads - own series another

2. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  3. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  4. Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps restarting on its own: My series s has suddenly started to restart on its own every few seconds. It's well ventilated, I've triple checked the power supply, and I've power cycled it several times. However it still keeps...
  5. I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a game that a own for the Xbox 360 and trying to get on the Xbox series s but...: I try downloading on the Xbox app but it said I don’t own it 465673ad-1784-4085-9129-f0fd94075af5
  6. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  7. I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft on my Xbox One S, but it's not showing that I own it in my Xbox Series X...: I own and can play Minecraft on my Xbox One S, however my recently purchased Xbox Series X doesn't allow me to download the game. I am logged into my Microsoft account on the Series X, but...
  8. I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...: I bought master chief collection when it first came out. Now it says I don’t own the game when I try to install it on my Series S when I try to find it in store. it prompts me to buy the game...
  9. Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft no longer owned after moving to Series X: I've owned minecraft on my Xbox One S for years now and recently upgraded to a Series X. Just today I tried to install it but noticed it was absent from my library. I checked the Xbox store and...
  10. my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i...: my controller that i got with my series x is bugging out. it’s moving on it’s own and i can’t play games or do anything c97f1047-ba26-43e9-b00c-55594632fcdc