If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...

Discus and support If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to transfer my Premium account to a digital copy of BF4 because I have access to all the add-ons through the Premium status but can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amerett0, Dec 22, 2016.

1. amerett0
    amerett0 Guest

If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ...

Is there any way to transfer my Premium account to a digital copy of BF4 because I have access to all the add-ons through the Premium status but can't actually play the game on my Xbox One without a physical/digital copy of the actual game. If possible
    I'd rather avoid paying twice for the same game especially if I already have access to all the DLCs.

:)

amerett0, Dec 22, 2016
  2. BF4 Premium Add On

Is there anyway to buy BF4 premium add on instead of having to repurchase the whole game? I would just like to buy and attach the premium feature to my account instead of repurchasing the whole game again.

PrimalSavage23, Dec 22, 2016
  3. 360/X1 back compatibility question

Hello

Some 360 games are available to download for xbox one... But if you own the CD/DVD physical disc and that game is on the list 360 games you can buy/play on the X1 can you insert the CD/DVD and it will play? or do you have to buy the game and download it?

Thank you

T3ddy B4gW3LL, Dec 22, 2016
  4. xDigibear Win User

New Xbox One AC bundle with Kinect, got Titanfall and BF4 for free?

No, I owned a physical copy of BF4 for 360 but never bought Titanfall.
  5. nickisullivan13 Win User

COD 360 Purchases too XBOX One???

Unfortunately you would have to repurchase them. DLC other than the Season Pass and Premium (BF4) are the only thing that gets transferred over the one from the 360 and even then you have to have a separate code for those.
  6. Nige UK Win User

Bf4 premium on xbox one

Plus also, any BF4 premium passes already purchased against your current 360 Gamertag and account will be converted to a premium pass on the Xbox One. This is only confirmed for BF4 at the moment
  7. PossibleOutcome Win User

BF4 Players

Do you play on Xbox 360 or Xbox One? I own BF4 and play it regularly.
  8. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Membership: will it migrate from 360 to Next-Gen?

why would you need premium upfront? Bf4 releases on the xbox 360 on 10/29 and on the xbox one 11/22..i dont think too many DLC's (probably zero actually) will be released before the xbox one is out...guess what Im attempting to say is just wait, no reason
    to buy premium upfront.
Thema:

1. If I own a BF4 360 Premium account with physical CD, why do I need to repurchase it to play on ... - Similar Threads - own BF4 360

2. My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't work left thumbstick up then turns off on its own ?: Hey guys my controller stopped working outta nowhere the left thumbstick up won't work and the just turns off any suggestions or have you experienced this double issue...
  3. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  6. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  7. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  8. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  9. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  10. It says I own all the DLCs for BF4 and yet when i try to install them it makes me pay for them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I own all the DLCs for BF4 and yet when i try to install them it makes me pay for them: I try to install the Naval DLC for example and it says i will be spending 13.99 plus tax but it says i own it e44416c9-affb-4d77-a8f3-3f5c8a300443