if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

Discus and support if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrisjericho001, Sep 9, 2019.

  1. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?


    i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true?

    :)
     
    chrisjericho001, Sep 9, 2019
    #1
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

    Yeah, he might have been deranked for other reasons, as this does happen within the game (for example, cheating or creating hacked lobbies or being highly toxic to other players), but it won't have been due to not being on the game for a long time. All
    of your progress saves.
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

    No definitely not maybe if the servers of the game get shut down but by then i won't matter anyway
  4. darkist1 Win User

    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

    Your ranking should always stay the same as its a progressive so you should still have the levels. no matter how long after you've stopped playing
  5. bowski477 Win User

    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

    This is not true. I've gone years without playing the old CoDs and my rank remains in place.
  6. Dude0147 Win User

    Xbox doesnt care!

    The call of duty franchise is the same year after year. I have cod 4 but i barely play it due to all the mods and de-ranking bs.Terrible xbox support and both developers fail to fix these flaws. If we customers happen to play in a modded lobby on accident,
    we have a higher rate of being banned,deranked for something that should of been fixed.
Thema:

if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

Loading...
  1. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked? - Similar Threads - play hole more

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...