If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

Discus and support If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 【Nayaka】 【Rakidjan】, Dec 13, 2022.

1. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ?

:)

【Nayaka】 【Rakidjan】, Dec 13, 2022
  2. gazza0013 Win User

microsoft account

I've the same issue..

i wanna use another windows live account on my new xbox one..

I have an account already with a gamertag and gold membership since some years but i want to change the xbox gold membership and gamertag to another live account because the new one is my primary account (with skydrive,...)

So how can i handle it on the new xbox dashboard? The one from "karachi king" is the step-by-step guide for the old dashboard...
  3. QcBowsJuelzQc Win User

Cancel old Xbox live account

I have created a new Xbox live gold account. I would like to cancel the one that I am using now but I made ​​hack my e-mail from my old account so I can longer connect to my old account to delete my membership so what can I do?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the new Xbox will my Xbox live gold transfer to the new Xbox ?

Yes it will. Gold is on your account, not the console, so whatever Xbox you log in on, you will have access to your gold subscription.
  5. thatpersonchase Win User

xBox 1 Gamertag

I already used my Gold Trial and Xbox Gold Live on this account, if I make a new account can I reuse them?
  6. SignalGnu33853 Win User

Can't authorize my payment?

Ok....my mom was able to buy Xbox live on her account and she used the same credit card that I used to buy Xbox live gold? But I can't buy Microsoft Points?
Thema:

If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the...

1. If I have Xbox live gold on my account and I buy a new Xbox and use my old account in the... - Similar Threads - live gold account

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  4. Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I set up another Xbox Gold Live account under the same email address: We have 2 xbox consoles in our house. One is Xbox Series X and the other is Xbox Series S. We tried using a single Gold Live account with a "Home Console". However there is too much conflict for...
  5. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  6. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: This is a repost of my original post from March 2, 2023. I am reposting in order to get attention to this issue as it appears that many Microsoft account holders are having this same problem and...
  7. New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox Live Gold account created and locked out 2 days later with no ability to send text...: I just recently created a new Xbox Live Gold Membership account associated with a new Gamertag. I created it to be able to play Elder Scrolls Online with the new account exclusively for just ESO....
  8. It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says my account isn't allowed to play xbox360 gold live: It says that my profile isn't allowed to play xbox360 live gold. 02b440f5-f1ac-44cb-8640-fa20402cd68e
  9. I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare...: I have an Xbox live account but not Xbox live gold. Can I play call of duty modern warfare multiplayer online 3fe96263-f37c-4542-8b21-00d950b43351
  10. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...