If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...

Discus and support If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other non home xbox i sign into c6485b9b-e6ae-4a0b-8bc0-31d3201b9771 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Hall2, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Dylan Hall2
    Dylan Hall2 Guest

If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other...

If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other non home xbox i sign into

:)

Dylan Hall2, Jan 12, 2023
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Two xboxes and three accounts

If only one account has gold then that account can get onto xbox live on any console regardless of the "my home xbox" feature.

Xbox live sharing does not work on xbox 360, so you will need more subscriptions for each other account that doesn't have gold.

On the xbox one the my home xbox feature will share xbox live gold and digital games (not all DLC) to all other accounts on that console when the account with gold is the "my home xbox" account but that does not share to backwards compatible games on xbox
    one.
  3. Javi_IT Win User

Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

Hello!

You are only able to share Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass with other users in a Xbox set as your home Xbox. You cannot share Gold or Game Pass with other consoles (but if you sign up in any Xbox with your account, you still have Gold and Game Pass, but other
    users on that Xbox can't get it)

If you want to buy a game for one of your sons, and he don't play in the "home" Xbox, you have the "Buy as gift" option in the Store when you are going to buy a game.

Regards,

Javier
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game Pass for Family

The Xbox One Home system works by sharing your Gold and Game Pass to all gamertags on your Home console. You can learn how to set up Home via this link https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

On any other console you would only need to have your gamertag signed in for other people to share your Gold and Game Pass.

The sharing feature does not extend to PC games or Game Pass
  5. WPAK Win User

Can I use Xbox gold on 2 consoles?

Hi there,

since both consoles are in the same household you can use the consoles in the following way.

If your account (With Gold and/or gamepass) has set (or sets) a console as it's Home console then all other profiles on that console can benefit from Gold features (or Game pass), your account can use Gold etc on any console.

So if your son will play on the console which you have set on your Home console, he will be able to use the Gold benefits (and game pass) and you can play and use Gold features on any other console.

See this link for more details:

https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Switch Gold Live to another profile

If by your question you intend "is it possible to pass the gold membership from one account to another?" the answer is "that's not possible". Yet with the xbox one home setting, you can gameshare and share the gold membership among other accounts as well.

For more info:

support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox
Thema:

1. If I have Xbox gold and game pass on my account on my home xbox, will it be on any other... - Similar Threads - gold game pass

2. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  3. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  4. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?: Is anyone else having this issue? Both darkwood and when the past was around. When clicking get it takes me to buy the game instead of free. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....
  7. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  8. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  9. I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...: i brought game pass. I wanted to see if I convert to ultimate will I have to pay 14.99 off rip or will it fall on the next bill?? 82056915-0089-4ab6-aae9-9a0a9d5cba5c
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]