If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I...

Discus and support If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [Mod removed] I came across a hacker on GTA online and have footage of them cheating and had them admit to it and why in a Xbox message but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMERCx Ghost, Jun 15, 2021.

1. xMERCx Ghost
    xMERCx Ghost Guest

If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I...

[Mod removed]

I came across a hacker on GTA online and have footage of them cheating and had them admit to it and why in a Xbox message but the cheater [mod removed] can only be reported by a button but I don’t understand what that does or how it helps I have evidence in the Xbox chat logs and footage of YouTube why can’t I give these items to some support person I’m tired of the little time I have evening ruined by cheaters and feeling they just get away with it.

:)

xMERCx Ghost, Jun 15, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I take and I have pages of chats people admitting cheating?

Videos can easily be manipulated. The enforcement team already have the tools they need to investigate.
  3. SpreadDionysus2 Win User

[Mod Removed] is a modder and cheater

I've filed several complaints but nothing is being done. I have actual evidence of this person CHEATING!!! Why is that not enough!? The video clip is him flying through the air across the map and I'm told to just file a complaint. What a complete waste.
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Why can I not share clips that have voice overs in them?

Hey, Alex The Wolf75! It takes longer for voice over videos to be shared because the Enforcement Team has to go through those manually at this time. When there's a ton of volume of these, it can take longer than normal. Hopefully that helps you with some
    insight on why the delay happens.
  5. Savage MW2 Win User

Hey, Alex The Wolf75! It takes longer for voice over videos to be shared because the Enforcement Team has to go through those manually at this time. When there's a ton of volume of these, it can take longer than normal. Hopefully that helps you with some
    insight on why the delay happens.
    Can you help me?
  6. Savage MW2 Win User

I'm having the same problem. I use NON EXPLICIT music in my voice over and I get the same message "We can't share this right now. Try again later". I've been waiting and trying for a week now. This is ridiculous.
Thema:

1. If I have evidence on cheating why only can I report why can’t I share links of the clips I... - Similar Threads - evidence cheating why

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  6. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  7. Unlawful suspension with whole evidence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlawful suspension with whole evidence: i've been unlawful suspension without looking at all the evidence, because before I said the word **** I know what's being harassed Non-Stop and reporting them did nothing I want a second chance...
  8. Cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating: Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the cheat devices that still plague Xbox today...
  9. for some reason im not giving enough evidence to recover my email so is there any way to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    for some reason im not giving enough evidence to recover my email so is there any way to...: i cant remember the last time i sent an email so cant use that for evidence to recover my email, someone tried to get into my email by using the wrong password so now im blocked and cant recover...
  10. I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in...: I have evidence of a group getting together and attempting to have me mass reported in effort to have my Xbox account terminated. Trying to figure out what steps I should take....