If I have been suspended from messaging for 4 days am I banned from voice chat forever?

Discus and support If I have been suspended from messaging for 4 days am I banned from voice chat forever? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was suspended from messaging and I went to the cboc support page and it said the suspention is up but I still can't use voice chat. It now lets me... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Isaiah Aguilar, Mar 22, 2023.

1. If I have been suspended from messaging for 4 days am I banned from voice chat forever?

I was suspended from messaging and I went to the cboc support page and it said the suspention is up but I still can't use voice chat. It now lets me message but not voice chat. Do you get permanently banned from voice chat if you get a message suspention?

:)

Isaiah Aguilar, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

If I have been suspended from messaging for 4 days am I banned from voice chat forever?

3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If the enforcement action is no longer active we just need to perform troubleshooting steps for it to work again.

“ REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​
    ​​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​
    4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​
    ​​​
    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​
    ​​​
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​
    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
    ​​​
    ADD ACCOUNT​​​
    ​​​
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​
    3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​ “
  4. Bomb cypress Win User

Why am I suspended from all online activities from a miscommunication?

I do understand that I am responsible and I received a 4 day communication ban from a message sent by them, but I was suspended from him using a card on my account to gift himself something and after I got it refunded I was banned for the use of the card.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

I Have Been Suspended from xbox Messaging and chat

Hey there Jackeel66, the correct forum to receive a response about a suspension inquiry is Support forum "15 - My Live account has been suspended", however XBL Policy
    Enforcement do not respond to length of suspension inquiries as per their
    forum FAQ

How long am I suspended for?

Suspension lengths can range between 24-hours and two weeks. Typically you can find the suspension end date by attempting to log into the account on the most recently used console. We will not answer questions about when individual suspensions are to be
    lifted.
    If it told you two weeks, it'll be two weeks from the time it was issued, or slightly less than two weeks since you received the notification of your communication suspension.
  6. taidara Win User

I Have Been Suspended from xbox Messaging and chat

Thema:

1. If I have been suspended from messaging for 4 days am I banned from voice chat forever? - Similar Threads - been suspended messaging

2. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft rewards account has been "temporarily" suspended for using a bot for bing...: Will my account ever be given back? I've already removed the bot and i've been doing legitmate searches from time to time 22955da2-f87b-4830-8a65-d5fe28bfcaab
  5. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  6. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  7. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  8. My account has been suspended for the same incident twice

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been suspended for the same incident twice: I've been suspended for the same exact message twice now and whilst I understand the first suspension I definitely don't understand the second time . I've tried to appeal this suspension and it...
  9. My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I NEED it...: My Xbox account has been locked/suspended due to unusual/suspicious activity and I don't know why. I am a veteran xbox user and have had this account for years. I try to log in 3 days ago and it's...
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...