If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...

Discus and support If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some help would be greatly appreciated. How do I transfer my xbox One games to my Xbox s if The original xbox one won't stay on. It won't turn on stay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamie Cook1, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Jamie Cook1
    Jamie Cook1 Guest

If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my...

Some help would be greatly appreciated. How do I transfer my xbox One games to my Xbox s if The original xbox one won't stay on. It won't turn on stay on for longer than 2 sec I have literally 200 games. I don't want to lose any or start over. There has to be another way.

:)

Jamie Cook1, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my original xbox 1 to turn on at all?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on transferring your games from one console to another.

Just a heads up that the games that you owned digitally are already tied up to your account for as long as these games are purchased from that account you have.

If your old console is no longer turning on, you can just use the account to download your games and install them on the new console. Your account and games will sync automatically as long as you are using the same account that owns them on that old device. All your games will show on your game list for you to install them.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my original xbox 1 to turn on at all?

all your digital games are attached to the account that purchased them, just sign in on the series with same account and download them, gamesave are in the cloud and will follow you, but remember only digital games, any games on disc cannot be used.
  4. Ronnie Hicks Win User

Game time purchased on girlfriends email address which don't have same email address how do I switch my games over to my Xbox One

I have the games transferred on my Xbox series s but I also have a Xbox which I originally bought the game on how do I port the games over to the Xbox One
  5. G22 Sorrow Win User

Destiny taking King transfers from the 360 to xb one

This is xbox way of getting you to spend more money having you buy it for both systems. They do not transfer. I purchased some games on 360 for the even of me getting y xbox one and they aren't even showing up in my queue to dl. Xbox has really botched this
    console and the way it does it s stuff. I can't even transfer my save files from the games I already have to the xbox like Destiny. I have 3 characters high 20 low 30 level. Can't even transfer their data so no I have to do it again all over.
  6. The Monk-D43E4493-D4 Win User

New Xbox setup

I have essentially the same question - I'm also getting a One S and don't want to have to reinstall all of my games and their (often sizable) updates and DLC. My external hard drive is large enough to move everything over to there; can I just do this and
    then connect the drive to the new Xbox? It seems like that should work, but I went through a few Xbox 360 HD transfers and the requisite adapters and license transfers.
Thema:

1. If I have a question how do I transfer my xbox one games to my xbox S if I can't get my... - Similar Threads - question transfer games

2. Question about transferring minecraft to another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about transferring minecraft to another account: Hope you all are having a great day! So in early 2022 i got Minecraft for Windows 10 (now its a bundle with java and bedrock) and i got a new Microsoft account mid 2022 and wanted to transfer...
  3. I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question about transferring data from an unofficial Xbox 360 HDD to an official one.: So, to give some backstory, the hard drive I've had in my 360 for years has started to fail. I didn't want to lose the data I had on there, so I decided to buy a transfer cable and a replacement...
  4. Question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass games from old PC hard drive into new PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass games from old PC hard drive into new PC.: Hi, I have a question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass game files from my old PC(Win10) hard drive into new PC(Win11) without re-downloading all over again? My new PC is gonna arrive by next...
  5. Xbox one to Xbox s transfer question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one to Xbox s transfer question: My late husbands xbox one has just died and i think i wil replace it with the new s series, his old xbox wont turn on anymore but id still like to keep all his old games and content. Is it...
  6. Xbox 360 Elite Hard Drive Transfer Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite Hard Drive Transfer Question: Can I use my 120GB HDD from my Xbox 360 Elite system on another 360 Elite system and still have all of my data intact? 559b0236-cbe0-40c9-8871-a216d840e56a
  7. xbox screen name and assets transfer question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox screen name and assets transfer question: can i set up a child account for my child and transfer my xbox screen name and purchases in fortnite to his account in fortnite ? I originally set it up under my name and account but now I have...
  8. Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Noob question about Saves transfer to Xbox One: Hello! This question might have been already questioned or answered. Sorry if im repeating what been told. Anyway i got Xbox One S console, never had console in my life before. I was always...
  9. Xbox ones network transfer question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ones network transfer question: Wondering if anyone knows if the new xbox one networking transfer ability will slow down speeds from your internet if you're transfering stuff? (I got two xbox ones on a community shared wifi and...
  10. Question about Profile transfer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Profile transfer.: Hello everybody, I am going to buy a new Xbox One S and I was wondering how I would go about transferring my profile, and all my goodies, over to my new Box? I plan on selling my current Xbox now...