If I have a disc copy of Lego Worlds for xbox one, and i have an xbox series X, would i be...

Discus and support If I have a disc copy of Lego Worlds for xbox one, and i have an xbox series X, would i be... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Meaning if i have one would i be able to just plug it into the X's disc drive and play it like usual? 5643709f-0547-407f-807b-819ed958b2ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TeddyWarrior99, Jan 27, 2023.

1. If I have a disc copy of Lego Worlds for xbox one, and i have an xbox series X, would i be...

Meaning if i have one would i be able to just plug it into the X's disc drive and play it like usual?

:)

TeddyWarrior99, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If I have a disc copy of Lego Worlds for xbox one, and i have an xbox series X, would i be able to play it?

Yes. You would just put the disc in like you would on a One and play it like normal.
  3. CLONEWRLDSM1ND Win User

So I apparently just wasted my money for an Xbox Series X game…

It is compatible with a Series X. It is not compatible with the One or a Series S since it doesn't have a disc drive.
    According to my Xbox Series X|S, the disc is “incompatible”, and I can only play a compatible version of it if I pay $62.99 for a new copy WITH EA Play.
  4. ShaunHunter1 Win User

Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

I think they have given me the wrong disc version

On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  5. Liam Mansell1 Win User

WWE 2k22 Xbox one not downloading

i have an xbox one x i have the black one but on the disc it says xbox series x ?
  6. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
Thema:

If I have a disc copy of Lego Worlds for xbox one, and i have an xbox series X, would i be...

1. If I have a disc copy of Lego Worlds for xbox one, and i have an xbox series X, would i be... - Similar Threads - disc copy Lego

2. Xbox One X Occasionally Not Reading Discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Occasionally Not Reading Discs: Hello, For whatever reason, my Xbox One X has trouble reading and recognizing discs. Sometimes it works fine on the first try, others it takes a few tries and even requires completely unplugging...
  3. Xbox One Will Not Read discs!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Will Not Read discs!: My Xbox One isn't reading discs. It reads only my wwe 2k17 disc but won't read titanfall and it did read it 4 days ago but now won't read anything other than wwe 2k17 help!!! Please! I have...
  4. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  5. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  6. My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one x just stoped reading my disc: My Xbox one stopping working with my game I've been playing the last few days it's not damaged at all but it won't read and it will read a rough shape game I've tried the game multiple times and...
  7. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  8. I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received a early disc copy of starfield. Now I can’t preinstall the premium edition that...: I know the game hasn’t released yet but I couldn’t keep my excitement down. I already had the premium edition fully installed on my series x but now it won’t let me redownload it. If I go to...
  9. My disc copy of diablo 4 isn't installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc copy of diablo 4 isn't installing: I recently bought a copy of diablo 4 for xbox one (the case says its the cross gen bundle with xbox one and series x and that it can be used on both consoles). I put the disc in and it 'begins' to...
  10. Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error “The disc is unreadable.” after match end in digital copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops...: the title sums it up pretty much. after a local multiplayer match ends, the game tries to go back to the match settings screen but crashes afterwards giving the error message “The disc is...