If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,...

Discus and support If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know that I can set my home xbox to share to one extra xbox, I use this for mine and my sons so he gets access to my destiny 2 expansions, but how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riker Shigiki, May 13, 2023.

1. If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,...

I know that I can set my home xbox to share to one extra xbox, I use this for mine and my sons so he gets access to my destiny 2 expansions, but how can I do this for my other kids xbox consoles at the same time as my sons?

:)

Riker Shigiki, May 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them, how can I do this?

You would have to buy the games on a second account as well and have that set another console as it's Home also.
  3. FF Square Enix Win User

Making new account for son.

You cant transfer between accounts but if you make your xbox home xbox, you can use other accounts on it and share playing games between them. My wife and son have their separate accounts on my xbox and they can play all the games I own on my account.
  4. B Boy Flip Win User

Xbox One in a multi-system home

Well this is frustrating! After all this time there is still nothing clear from MS. I just looked and my Family Plan ends in February..

Even if I setup the systems with different accounts, that still doesn't help me with the games...each console will have its own separate library of games.. requiring you to sign in with whichever account is associated to the game you wish to play.... I was
    hoping for something like being able to register every system that I buy, that's in my house, and being able to share games between them.. similar to how Comcast, AT&T, Direct TV etc... Share recordings and movies between rooms with only one DVR box..
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Two Xbox ones - help with sharing games

Hello RPatch,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns game sharing between two Xbox One consoles.

Sharing games to an Xbox One should only consist of making an account with games/Xbox Live on it as the home console. Our
    how to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox states the following:

• NoteYou can have only one home Xbox at a time. You can share purchased games and Gold with others only on your home Xbox.

This means that between two consoles, one account can only share with multiple accounts on one Xbox One console. If the same account is set as the home Xbox on a separate console, that action would use one of the switches for changing the home console.

If you are attempting to use two separate accounts, and have already designated each as the home console on separate consoles but have not been able to utilize game sharing, we would like to suggest
    attempting a power cycle on the console in case the console has not registered the change in home consoles.

Try this out and then let us know if this information was helpful.

Best wishes!
  6. GUN5L1NGER Win User

One game = One player

The ability to share games between multiple consoles in the same house is the primary factor in which console I will buy. I currently have 4 360s in the house, each with it's own Gold profile under the Family Pack (which has been discontinued with no warning.)
    If I can't share games on the ONE, I won't buy one, much less four.

Besides, the kids don't have enough space for a Kinect in their rooms anyway.
Thema:

If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,...

1. If I have 4 separate Xbox consoles and I wish to share my games between all four of them,... - Similar Threads - separate consoles wish

2. Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use XAC with external joystick and separate steering wheel at the same time?: Is it possible to use a Logitech g920steering wheel and a separate joystick (Logitech 3d extreme pro ) that is Xbox compatible with the Xbox adaptive controller together. Eg allowing me to use the...
  3. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  4. How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I set up 2 separate accounts with the same email: Is it possible to set up 2 different accounts to the same email? bfa28ec5-957a-4ebd-8f9a-101494e454b8
  5. Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day using my checking...: Someone made four separate Microsoft XBOX purchases on the same day (12-19-23) all in the amount of $52.42 using my checking account information. I had a Windows 365 account that I was paying...
  6. If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be...: If I pay for both a 10 person and a 2 person realm (2 separate realms) can they both be open and active simultaneously? 99df4c12-6373-4415-80d1-25b73bc88b07
  7. Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console controller combo warranty dates don’t match up and are treated separately.: Warranty related question I purchased my series x console and the controller I have has been experiencing too down stick drift I made a request on the device with the console but saw it has...
  8. How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share my Gamepass ultimate on two separate consoles?: I pay for my Game Pass ultimate and I have two separate consoles. One for me and my sister, how can she access my subscription on her console. So me and her can play together without me having to...
  9. If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...: We have an Xbox One and an Xbox X, both our kids want to play Red Dead at the same time, one on each console. Right now they take turns moving the disc mack and forth. If we buy a second disc, or...
  10. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...