If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s

Discus and support If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site will it work in the xbox series s I cant buy it in the store on the s its self but it shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scotta reaumes, Feb 5, 2023.

1. If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s

If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site will it work in the xbox series s I cant buy it in the store on the s its self but it shows up in the store not sold separately?what dose that mean

:)

scotta reaumes, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to purchase the game through the 360 marketplace. Here, I got you the link:

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Jet-...
  3. ANTHREX256 Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

i hope they put jet set radio future on the xbox 360, message me who love playing jet set radio future
  4. chemicalsora Win User

Jet Set Radio Future?

Jet Set Radio Future is not really a sequel - it's a remake of Jet Grind Radio (how it was originally known on this side of the globe) with a somewhat altered plot.

I remember putting many hours into this game - I truly loved it. I still have a standalone copy I got via an auction site some time ago, ready to be revisited when I please.
  5. chemicalsora Win User

Jet Set Radio Future Sequel

While I'd like a new entry in the Jet Set Radio series, who would develop it? Smilebit is no longer and the remnants of it are doing sports games. In addition, I don't think the XBLA version of Jet Grind Radio got enough sales to make Sega think that there's
    interest in the series...
  6. FarshadTX Win User

recover redeem code

i didn't buy it from their web site . it was inside my xbox pack.
Thema:

1. If I go to the web site and buy jet set radio from the site and play on the Xbox series s - Similar Threads - web site buy

2. Wrong currency on the web site

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong currency on the web site: Hello, I have such a problem, I am in a region where there is no xbox representative office and by all the rules I can apply to any region where there is a representative office, I chose...
  3. Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I download photos from your web site using your app on my Xbox X .: I want to use a custom photo to use as a background on my Xbox X. I wanted to use a photo off the internet but the edge app says downloads not supported by this device. Do I need to download a...
  4. Can the Xbox Adaptive Controller be used for purposes other than games? i.e Web site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can the Xbox Adaptive Controller be used for purposes other than games? i.e Web site...: Can the Xbox Adaptive Controller be used to interact with a pc for purposes other than games. i.e Web site navigation or Office 365 apps? 4a85756c-b7a8-4e32-9d31-56e30f80ac63
  5. Pre-order bad ideas when your: Web Site Sucks!

in XboX Insiders
    Pre-order bad ideas when your: Web Site Sucks!: I attempted to pre-order the series X just for the page to hang for 4 hrs which I gave up because your have NO Customer service phones that work!!! Why even have a "Pre-order" when you can't get...
  6. If i sign in with the xbox profiles on the web site, this is enough to Microsoft not count...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i sign in with the xbox profiles on the web site, this is enough to Microsoft not count...: I not want to lose my games 881fbe16-3c21-4d2c-826b-52bf3ef30c02
  7. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  8. Web Site Xbox Ru version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Web Site Xbox Ru version: Hello! I want to report a typo on your Xbox site for the Russian community. https://www.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-one-s/family-entertainment On the highlighted blue fragment instead of "RИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ...
  9. im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?: been banned from ark web site for over 4 years i cant log in with out it saying you are banned they just banned ower clan the unknown from the xbox live officles servers for no resones we broke no...
  10. Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, and service centre web site doesn't have a shipping option for my location: My brand new Xbox One X croaked after two weeks of ownership. I've done everything in https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on I'm in Norway, and when I try to ship...