If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...

Discus and support If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game in their library when they get an Xbox one?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSPIRITxOFxFIRE, Dec 5, 2022.

1. If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...

If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game in their library when they get an Xbox one?

:)

xSPIRITxOFxFIRE, Dec 5, 2022
  2. FreakRoach Win User

Will black ops 4 from France work on an uk xbox one

As far as I am aware, no Xbox One games are region, but Xbox 360 games can be. As long as game was not bought from Xbox Store using Buy as a gift option, it will work fine.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

No option to gift mgs peace walker?

Are you wanting this for 360 or for Xbox One?

Edit, just checked and no backwards compatible games on my store can be gifted. I do know gifting is only available on Xbox One
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 360 Gift Set

Hi there,

I don't recall the Xbox 360 marketplace has an option to buy a gift for someone. Only the Xbox One store. Where did the person who gifted you the game buy the code from and how was the code given?

Once you redeem a code to your account whether on your PC or on the Xbox, the code won't be able to be redeemed again. You either redeem it online or you redeem it on the console.

Check you purchase history on your Xbox 360 to check for the redeemed game so you can start the download.
  5. Francia J. Win User

If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game in their library when they switch to the Xbox one?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Absolutely, as long as they will use the same Microsoft account where the gifted code was redeemed.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Payment

Unless you're trying to buy an Xbox 360 game or add on, then yes.

The store should give you the selection to use the funds on your account from the gift card first, and the rest from your credit card.

If you try to buy stuff on a real Xbox 360 console, you can also use your account credit from the gift card for your Xbox 360 game purchase. Just not on the Website or Xbox One console.
Thema:

If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...

1. If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game... - Similar Threads - gift game store

2. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  3. Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not...: Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not applicable. What do I do to get the right game for my version xbox 1.?...
  4. If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...

in XboX Insiders
    If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...: Sorry if my question isn't precise, a friend wants to give me an Xbox game directly with the "buy as gift" option. This will give me the game with a code but once downloaded will he also have...
  5. How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card: Hello I recently add a 45$ Xbox gift card on my Microsoft account but when I’m trying to download Minecraft of the Microsoft store it asks me to add a card for the payment. How can I do to...
  6. What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?: Quick summary: My friend and I play Overwatch 2, and I wanted to get him the Battle Pass. Usually, you can't gift virtual currency but you can gift a starter pack that comes with a battle-pass...
  7. I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...: I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still ask to buy so I can play 9537c7f1-7de4-41e4-9881-355c8d8b06fb
  8. Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift: I would like to buy Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga for my son as a gift. The pre-order however doesn't have the option "Buy as gift" where other games have this option (Ie. Far Cry 6 has this...
  9. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store: Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a...
  10. in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift: although the rest of my family has no problem on that xbox purchasing stuff normally or as gift, I personally don't get the option to do so. 0401b559-2445-4b03-b315-dd4d37ddb3ca