If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

Discus and support If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned? 88515475-8e95-4295-8636-35fac60403d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hunter Clark-Young��‍�️�, May 25, 2024.

1. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

I got banned on my console from a smurf account could i add my main to a different xbox without it getting banned?

:)

Hunter Clark-Young��‍�️�, May 25, 2024
  2. PilotTwist Win User

is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible

thanks for the info.

this is my main account and i do have my smurf on my xbox i just wanted to know if i could transfer my games
  3. PilotTwist Win User

is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible

thanks for the info.

this is my main account and i do have my smurf on my xbox i just wanted to know if i could transfer my games
  4. Destin-[xboxvenue] Win User

I have a console ban from talking to people and playing online

I also got my main account banned after playing for a year with level 1000 on bo3 due to somebody trying to sell my account on a different account and made a post acting like me and reported the post on his main account to get my main account banned.Because
    i beat him in a game and made his kd ratio go down.Im very irritated with this console ban and account ban from a month ago because i have been a loyal xbox fan since 360 and will have to sadly switch to ps4 if these bans don’t get appealed.Thank you for
    your service.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Could I get my main account unbanned?

Unfortunately unless you are able to submit a case review through the site, there is nothing that can be done. Support (this includes phone, web, social media, etc.) is unable to assist in enforcement actions.
  6. justice for faze w b Win User

Could I get my main account unbanned?

Is there anything else to do about this or is the account just gone?
Thema:

If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a...

1. If i get banned from my console on a smurf account could i put my main account on a... - Similar Threads - banned console smurf

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: Why is my console banned? I have no enforcements against me. I have not received any emails on why my console has been banned. I can't submit a case review because I don't have anything to submit...
  4. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  5. had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it

in XBoX on Consoles
    had my console banned after i was put into danger after xbox did nothing about it: can someone help me get my console ban overturned because my family was put into danger by a hacker who watches me on youtube and twitch and the hacker console banned me...
  6. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  7. How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to appeal my console is banned for no reason?: How to appeal my console is banned for no reason, i don't know what I've done why my console is banned? I checked my account there's no active suspensions. 029d44c6-f23e-4ba7-a15d-c03a66f29f17
  8. Console banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned for no reason: My console got banned an i dont even know why!!!!! i checked enforcement.xbox.com all green, no acc. ban. i cant even open a ticket! and ur bot is a waiste of time! All i did was creating a few...
  9. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...