if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work?

Discus and support if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was looking on eb games for a controller and wanted a rechargeable battery aswell, the battery says its for Xbox one but didn't say if it worked on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by progamer555, Jan 17, 2023.

1. progamer555
    progamer555 Guest

i was looking on eb games for a controller and wanted a rechargeable battery aswell, the battery says its for Xbox one but didn't say if it worked on Xbox one s. what do you think?

:)

progamer555, Jan 17, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here. Yes it should work since they all use a normal USB 2.0 or 3.0 input. You just need to have in mind that the new gen Xbox controller layout and input is different from the Xbox one. The new gen uses a C usb cable
  3. Daegan_ Win User

will Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable work on xbox one s?

4. SABDOM Win User

Xbox One batteries

It's really worth it to get rechargeable batteries or a rechargeable Xbox One pack from Insignia like I have... It works great !!!
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Both controller died together - really?

That's really strange they would both die together. Do you share the same rechargeable battery in them both? I wonder if it might be a issue with the rechargeable battery dying. I would try to put some regular AA batteries in them just to test and see
    if they work, to rule out a issue with the rechargeable ones. Good luck!
  6. Deemushunter Win User

Xbox one controller says it's connected but isn't working

To resolve this issue, determine the faulty component and then replace that component:

The Xbox One Wireless Controller

To troubleshoot the wireless controller, try using AA batteries, or try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack to verify that nothing is wrong with the controller. If the controller works with different batteries, it isn't causing the issue.

The Xbox One Play & Charge cable

To check whether the cable is the problem, try a different Play & Charge cable (or any standard USB to micro-USB cable) to charge the battery. If the battery charges correctly with a different cable, your charge cable is faulty.

The rechargeable battery

To troubleshoot the rechargeable battery, try the following:

Use a cotton swab and some isopropyl alcohol to clean the four gold contacts on the Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack and on the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Then try to charge the battery again.

Try a different Xbox One Rechargeable Battery Pack with the charge cable. If the second battery charges correctly, your original battery is faulty.
Thema:

1. if i get a Xbox one rechargeable battery and put it in Xbox one s will it work? - Similar Threads - rechargeable battery put

2. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....
  3. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  4. can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you put hr6 rechargeable battery in xbox x controller or are better to use lr6...: Witch bettery is better to use? 7998dbdb-85d2-4544-a2c2-dd9d7de7dd44
  5. what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    what cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries: What cable do I need to recharge my Xbox X batteries? ca6056a8-4137-4db6-98a1-f78966570b07
  6. Xbox battery pack is not recharging on multiple cables or plugs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox battery pack is not recharging on multiple cables or plugs.: I’ve tried to get help from MS. A rechargeable battery pack I got about a month ago won’t charge. Was on the phone with support but then when the person came back and said “here’s what we’re going...
  7. Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model) No Longer Holding Charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model) No Longer Holding Charge: Hi! On May 10th I bought an Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C Cable (latest model). It has since lost all ability to hold a charge, never getting above 15%. I've used the official cable to...
  8. Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller with rechargeable battery not charging: Hi, I have bought a Microsoft rechargeable battery for my Xbox series x controller one year ago and until now it has been working perfectly. However, the last weeks when I try to charge my...
  9. I put Duracell rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller. Why won't they recharge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put Duracell rechargeable AA batteries in my Xbox controller. Why won't they recharge...: It seems to me that if the batteries are rechargeable, they should be able to be recharged while installed in the controller. I don't understand, other than greed, why Xbox would require the use...
  10. Xbox Rechargeable Battery not charging.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Rechargeable Battery not charging.: Bought the Xbox Rechargeable Battery about a month ago. Right now it doesn't seem to be able to charge. Initially it was able to charge either by directly plugging in to my Xbox Series X console...