If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

Discus and support If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money? d8a4fc65-2f0d-4899-a990-f35f0108b544 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AaronEZ, Nov 16, 2022.

1. AaronEZ
    AaronEZ Guest

If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get...

If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money?

:)

AaronEZ, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get the money?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to reach out to your bank for options available, such as crediting the money on a different card but the same bank.

Because once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What to play.....

A rep would give you the same answer. All codes state that Microsoft is not responsible for lost or stolen cards. They would not be able to get you a replacement code.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Gift Card Serial Number Location?

I went up to the walmart again just now. I talked with different people this time. They tried to activate the gift card but couldn't. So I ended up getting a refund and a replacement gift card. Which is funny because the person I talked to yesterday
    said no refund and you basically just lost your money. And on a side note that same rude employee was in the background watching the whole thing. 😁
  5. Smwutches Win User

Please help

Also just to add, when you purchase codes they do state that Microsoft will not replace codes if they are destroyed, lost, or stolen. So they are not obligated to exchange the card. The first rep did something that they generally do not do and you got lucky
    with that one.

Another thing, you should not post your personal information on the forums.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Accidentally deleted code

Hi there, unfortunately Xbox don't replace lost, stolen or damage codes so you won't have any luck here getting a replacement message. sorry.
Thema:

1. If I get a refund but also got a replacement card because it was lost/stolen how/will I get... - Similar Threads - refund got replacement

2. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  3. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  4. How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you refund gifts that never got to the original person you sent it to: I gifting my friend the new consul GTA five online but he has never gotten it and it’s been over three months I think and I cannot refund it or get my money back and it’s never got through to him...
  5. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  8. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  9. I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got my refund request approved on January 16th and it January 18th when will I get my...: Can you please fix the issue 5ec2d911-6816-42c9-923c-3b9725233a37
  10. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f