If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires

Discus and support If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the title pretty much explains itself, If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nace_911, May 8, 2022.

  1. Nace_911
    Nace_911 Guest

    If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires


    the title pretty much explains itself, If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires?

    :)
     
    Nace_911, May 8, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires

    Hi Nace_911! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Once the subscription ends you will lose access to the games installed trough the subscription, you will receive a message letting you know that you need to renew the subscription unless you purchase the game
  3. Azfar Hashmi Win User

    Gamepass ultimate upgrade

    Tried contacting support but couldn't get through. Yes. I know it will combine but my question is what will be the expiry date of the ultimate if my game pass console is expiring after 3 months and gold is expiring after 6 months. Will the combined ultimate
    will expire after the remaining 3 months of game pass or after remaining 6 months of gold?
  4. [EX] Win User

    Do Microsoft Rewards automatically activate PC Game Pass?

    Hi,

    the codes for subs expire after 12 months.

    I used the sale to get Game pass Ultimate and it shows 2025 - 1 as expiring date for the code.
  5. AridLizard Win User

    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

    Ultimate Game Pass can't be converted back to Live Gold and if you cancel Ultimate Game Pass you will lose the Live Gold, so it is best to turn off recurring billing and wait for the Game Pass subscription to expire then get Gold after that.
  6. McMillJon Win User

    Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

    so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago
    Hi Daniel,

    When "purchasing" games through the use of the ultimate game pass or even game with gold. You must have an active Xbox live gold or ultimate game pass subscription to be able to still play the games.

    When you say "bought". Did you get it for free or was it at a discounted rate?

    Hope this helped.
Thema:

If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires

Loading...
  1. If i get a game with xbox game pass ultimate will i get it even after it expires - Similar Threads - game game pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...