If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download...

Discus and support If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download the code on my Xbox series s and play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Almendarez, Jan 9, 2023.

1. If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download...

If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download the code on my Xbox series s and play the game

:)

Justin Almendarez, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download the code on my Xbox series s and play the game

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Definitely, Justin. You just need to make sure that you’re signed in under the correct account on Xbox Series S.
  3. helpme101101 Win User

Maybe a new thought?

I remember buying games from Eb games / Gamestop when it first comes out and entering a code to get extra stuff for the game. Will buying digital download correct that where I just get to download it and not enter the code because it is a digital download
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Can disc installs run without the disc if you have a DLC code?

It's not a "DLC code", just a digital copy of the game.

Yes, one can use the disc to install a game, then activate a digital copy. The digital copy will not need to re-download, it'll automatically use the disc install.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gears of War 4's promotional Xbox 360 games collection codes do not work

Ok, then why do i have the option to buy a digital copy of each game, including Gears 1 and 3?

If i go to the store on my xbox one console, i have the option to buy the game.

So i can buy them from the xbox store but i cannot use a redeem code for them.

Also, when inserting the Gears 1 disc, it downloads the digital game on my xbox one as per the console's requirements.

Where does that download come from?
    If you use the physical disk you are only downloading the emulator patch

Not the game
  6. STLMIKEY81 Win User

How to install dead space on my xbox one? Hi. Im a girl. The store does not accept payment by code

have you checked in the my games and apps tab on your home screen: top right corner? Press that and check your list that says ready to install. When you get xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible, you have to manually select them to download.

If you are talking about using the digital download codes, you can login to your xbox live account on xbox.com. Enter the code there and then go into xbox one and manually download the game.
Thema:

If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download...

1. If I get a digital download game that has a code for the Xbox one can I use and download... - Similar Threads - digital download game

2. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  5. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  6. If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download the digital version of a game can I play the digital version using the disc?: I ordered ufc 5 disc and while waiting for it to arrive I downloaded the game to my Xbox and was wanting to know if I can then use the disc version of the game to verify and be able to play the...
  7. How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I fix only one game that won't even try to start to download if it is digital: Im trying to download the assassins creed ezio collection, but it wont download so i tried another game assassins creed 1 and it worked, both games digital by the way so im not sure what issue is...
  8. 2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different GTA V disks won't install, and why can't I just download the game digitally...: I bought GTA V as my first game for my Xbox One S a few years ago. The disk was broken while moving houses multiple times, and I've gotten a new one recently. The disk won't install the game, as...
  9. bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought a game digitalize doesn't download and says I have to buy it again: Bought gTa again because I said i did not have it then bought it and now it wont download and have to buy it again c07dfaa9-782c-4806-b10a-24bdff92c094
  10. MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 two games installed STEAM and digital download: Hi All. I bought the MSFS2020 super deluxe (high-end) on Steam and use family sharing to enable both me and my son to play on our respective PC's. However, his gaming has moved on to F1 on Steam....