If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order

Discus and support If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order 4c581c32-68d2-4b44-9f54-d078cc141041 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kinglouisbrown0, Jan 5, 2023.

1. If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order

If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order

:)

kinglouisbrown0, Jan 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kinglouisbrown0, Unfortunately, to follow up on your order, you need access to the account through which the controller was purchased.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I ordered a controller from the xbox design lab. he didn't come

Hello, Daniel. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

The order for the customized controller from Xbox Design Lab will not show on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders). It will show on the Design Lab order history page (https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/en-us/sales/orde...).

Design Lab controllers might take more than a month to be shipped. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. For more information, please refer to:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-design...

If you have not received any email with your tracking information and the order inside the Design Lab website is showing as "in processing", rest assured that the controller has not been shipped so far.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

Why isn’t my controller here yet?

Hi Kirsty7292, my name is Adam.

It usually takes 3 to 4 weeks to receive your controller after placing the order. However, if it has been more than 4 weeks since you placed your order and it still says “processing,” you can check your order status by visiting the Xbox Design Lab: My orders page. https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-design-lab

Make sure to sign in with the same Microsoft account that you used to place your order. You should receive an email with the tracking number when your controller has been shipped.

If you’re still unable to track your order or have any other questions, you can contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more information about your order and help you with what to do next. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps.
    Adam.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Shipping of Design Lab Controller

Hi HiddenTiger21,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. When it comes to the shipping of a Design Lab controller, it may take a bit longer than a standard controller shipment. This is due to the customized nature of each controller to the specifications
    made by the individual who ordered it. Once the order has been made and it is ready to ship, you'll receive an email containing tracking information. Here are a couple of great support articles that can help you out:

Xbox Design Lab and Xbox Design Lab controller help

Xbox Design Lab controller FAQ

I hope that this helps out!
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I purchased an Xbox Design Lab Controller so long ago and it's not arrived.

Hello, Arran M. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Yes, this is normal. According to the official Design Lab FAQs, “You’ll receive an email with the tracking number when your controller has been shipped. We aim to have the controller in your hands within 3 to 4 weeks of placing your order. If you don’t see an email confirmation with your order, check your spam or junk folders.”

However, depending on where you live and the workload of the place that's building, your controller can take more than expected.

Reference link:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-design-lab > I've placed my order. When will I get my controller?

Could you check if there is an email from Microsoft about your design lab order in your junk/spam folder?

If there's no email, this means that Microsoft is still working on it.

You can always check your order status here:

https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com/sales/order/history/

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, order numbers, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. If I don't have access to my email is there any other way of tracking my Xbox design lab order - Similar Threads - don't access email

2. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  3. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  4. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...
  5. I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my xbox live account online because I don't have access to the email it was...: My xbox live account was created many years ago and I can no longer access the email associated with it as it was my dad's email for his old job. I don't know the password and I can't recover it...
  6. I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't have access to the email for my Xbox live and the recovery service is garbage: Ok i am sick and tired of this garbage service can someone tell me how I can find someone who can simply change the email on account without verification that simple. I will be blocking this on my...
  7. How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change Xbox email to new one when I don't have access to old email?: My girlfriend is looking to switch her Xbox email to another one because she no longer has access to her old email. How do we proceed e182f9d9-914f-4a8b-a0d4-d90095dabacc
  8. Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to old email, want to recover my Xbox 360 account: Hi, I've been trying to find a way to get my old 360 account back that I used as a kid as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me and I still have my old 360 and games which I'd like to use...
  9. Don't have access to the email used to sign-in to Xbox 360 profile. [Resolved]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't have access to the email used to sign-in to Xbox 360 profile. [Resolved]: I need to access an old xbox 360 account but unfortunately, I am not able to access the email that is associated with the account anymore. Is there any way I can login without access to the email...
  10. I don't have access to my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't have access to my email: Trying to get onto my old xbox account, which is connected to an email I can no longer login to as it's attached to an authenticator. I sold the phone a long time ago. The account is also blocked...