If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.

Discus and support If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can't sighn into my Xbox one account it just says sorry try again later. If I deleted the account from the Xbox and redownloaded it would I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by decSHERMAN95, Jul 13, 2018.

1. decSHERMAN95
    decSHERMAN95 Guest

If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.

i can't sighn into my Xbox one account it just says sorry try again later. If I deleted the account from the Xbox and redownloaded it would I keep everything I had on games ect

:)

decSHERMAN95, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Can't access Xbox live due to parental email not accessible. Help?

as long as you keep the account on the xbox you should be able to play all games dlc ect on any account on the same xbox =) not all is lost just your saves gamerscore ect .... i hve 13 accounts and all dlc is playable on my current account , so just dont
    delete that account and you should be able to use all your dlc ect on your new tag

gd luck

II Damo 420 II, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Friends not showing up as online...

Xbox Live had a couple of hiccups this night.

If it's an account problem, you might want to delete your account from your Xbox and redownloading it back. Do not fear anything, your games will stay on the Xbox and you won't need to re-install them and your game progress is stored in cloud.

1.Delete your account.

2. Hard Reset Xbox

-hold power button for 10sec

-unplug your Xbox for 3 MINUTES (to perform a CACHE reset)

-unplug and power your Xbox

3. Redownload your account.

NFG BoutDollaz, Jul 13, 2018
  4. If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect.

Hi, yes all your progress & saves you have for your games will be kept.

StuartATrueRed, Jul 13, 2018
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, yes all your progress & saves you have for your games will be kept.
  6. ClaytonDavis27 Win User

My Xbox is slow and gets error messages with apps and games

If I was to do it again and delete apps and games would it get rid of all my progress and all the games i purchased on my xbox account? Or can I just redownload them and all my saved progress is still there
  7. Ipopin Win User

Halo 4 Lost Specializations AFTER Update and Download

How do you redownload your game progress after deleting it from your Xbox ?
  8. II Damo 420 II Win User

Can't access Xbox live due to parental email not accessible. Help?

as long as you keep the account on the xbox you should be able to play all games dlc ect on any account on the same xbox =) not all is lost just your saves gamerscore ect .... i hve 13 accounts and all dlc is playable on my current account , so just dont
    delete that account and you should be able to use all your dlc ect on your new tag

gd luck
  9. NFG BoutDollaz Win User

Friends not showing up as online...

Xbox Live had a couple of hiccups this night.

If it's an account problem, you might want to delete your account from your Xbox and redownloading it back. Do not fear anything, your games will stay on the Xbox and you won't need to re-install them and your game progress is stored in cloud.

1.Delete your account.

2. Hard Reset Xbox

-hold power button for 10sec

-unplug your Xbox for 3 MINUTES (to perform a CACHE reset)

-unplug and power your Xbox

3. Redownload your account.
Thema:

1. If I delete Xbox one account from Xbox and redownload do I keep all game progress ect. - Similar Threads - delete account redownload

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  5. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  6. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  7. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  8. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  9. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  10. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...