If I delete my minecraft java account, can I reuse the gift code I used to claim the game?

Discus and support If I delete my minecraft java account, can I reuse the gift code I used to claim the game? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Last year I bought a minecraft java card from walmart and redeemed it on an account, however now I would like to get rid of the account, but not lose... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StoneFur, Nov 17, 2022.

1. StoneFur
    StoneFur Guest

If I delete my minecraft java account, can I reuse the gift code I used to claim the game?

Last year I bought a minecraft java card from walmart and redeemed it on an account, however now I would like to get rid of the account, but not lose the money I spent on it. If I were to delete the minecraft account, could I reuse the code for another minecraft account? If not, is there any way I could remove the code from that account and reuse it for another account?
    I apologize if this question isn't very coherent, thank you for reading and answering.

:)

StoneFur, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but no, if you will be deleting the account it will delete everything including the games that you own, and the code that you previously redeemed can't be used again.
  3. Tomesso Win User

Free redeem code for Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hi there,

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can
    get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log
    into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code.

Hope this helps.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I've recently redeemed my 'Minecraft' windows 10 code from my Minecraft Java account.

Yes you have the Java Edition. Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account.
    Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition
    after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Owning Minecraft Java before October 2018 codes

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.
Thema:

1. If I delete my minecraft java account, can I reuse the gift code I used to claim the game? - Similar Threads - delete minecraft java

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  4. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  5. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  6. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account: My microsoft account was hacked and deleted recently. When I set up a new microsoft account with the same email address, I lost the link to my minecraft Java game. I migrated the Minecraft to...
  8. Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of Minecraft account from deleted microsoft account with prepaid pin for Java edition: Hello. My Microsoft account got deleted by unknown means but is it possible to recover my minecraft account if i provide my transaction id (prepaid pin number)? When i try to log in, it says that...
  9. my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft java edition account was stolen and my microsoft account was deleted by a hacker: Hello, my minecraft java edition account that I transferred to microsoft was stolen, my microsoft account was deleted and I want to restore my account, What should I do?...
  10. I have Minecraft Java edition purchased in my Microsoft account and the account is deleted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Minecraft Java edition purchased in my Microsoft account and the account is deleted...: I have Minecraft Java edition purchased in my Microsoft account and the account is deleted and is it possible to get same Minecraft in other new account and I also have transaction Id of purchase...