If I delete my cloud save data for minecraft will it erase my purchases

Discus and support If I delete my cloud save data for minecraft will it erase my purchases in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanna completely set my world storage empty but I worry that I'll delete purchases I made to the Marketplace c180cb57-8a17-49a3-a4e8-3f11eb41498f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DJ13193, Nov 29, 2022.

1. DJ13193
    DJ13193 Guest

I wanna completely set my world storage empty but I worry that I'll delete purchases I made to the Marketplace

:)

DJ13193, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Cristian Jeronimo Win User

If you delete saved data would it also delete all my worlds? Cause I'm having a problem where I can't load my world and I'm stuck on the generating world screen.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The licenses are linked to your account itself, deleting the cloud-saved data will only delete your game progress.
  4. SweptwingAsh147 Win User

Minecraft xbox one deleted my saved world

But if I erase all my saved data, will not that erase my world forever?

I have already tried the console's power cycle and nothing, remains the same.

Thanks for the reply ^^

Hi there,

Does Minecraft use an autosave feature? If so, the Xbox Live service updates your saved data to the Xbox Cloud storage in case you need to delete the local saved data or the data gets corrupted and deleted.

First try a hard reset and power cycle. Follow this article for guidance:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Start the game after you fully reboot your Xbox. If that doesn't help then you may need re-install your game.

Let us know any updates!
  5. DraftBacchus58 Win User

Game audio not playing

Also, if I select reset with my games and apps, will it delete my saved data on those games? or will it erase that?
  6. michaelkoch248 Win User

Elden Ring

Bandai Namco stating that the problem lies in a corrupted save file in either local save or in the cloud. My first step in combatting this problem was to delete my local save data and the data will not download from the cloud onto my system until I am able to load past the start screen. Since I cannot download the data to my local system I cannot delete it from the cloud from my system. Is there any way to delete the cloud save data in order to play the game again? I really enjoyed the game and would like to be able to play again.
Thema:

1. If I delete my cloud save data for minecraft will it erase my purchases - Similar Threads - delete cloud save

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop the cloud from deleting my Xbox saves?: I played Starfield on my old Xbox One using Cloud gaming. I spent hours getting to level 57 with my character, then one morning when I logged in it was slower than normal on the "Synchronising"...
  4. Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3: Corrupt Save in Raven Rock freezes on main screen; cannot delete cloud save?: Howdy. For the record I am playing from a pristine Fallout 3 Disc#2(to run the DLC on Xbox One) and have had very little issue over the years(for a Bethesda game lol) Saving in Raven Rock in...
  5. How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete XboxOne cloud saves: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 3b5a6356-ee56-43f1-9682-d609e8f9699f
  6. Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a 'delete cloud save data' option for PC users: I understand that there is no option to delete corrupted save data from the cloud for PC users. This means I am unable to complete The Evil Within 2. If I reset the app, it deletes the local data,...
  7. my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox doesnt give the option to delete cloud saved game data, only local.: very frustrating not being able to reset games to first-time start up. there was a thread already asking this in 2019, this still hasn’t been solved a46866b2-4468-4c2d-8924-1d09feb56bf9
  8. How do I delete a cloud save file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a cloud save file: I'm currently trying to delete a save for a game called "Sunset Overdrive" and I can delete the local save but every time I go back into the game to make a new save it syncs the old save from the...
  9. How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to delete a cloud gaming save file for Fable 3 do not own a physical xbox: There are no instructions online that I can find that shows you how to delete cloud gaming save files while using the ultimate game pass. I need to delete save game file for Fable 3. I do not own...
  10. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...: I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a...