If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too?

Discus and support If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I am having an issue where I want to connect my personal account with my main xbox account which is under an old account but I am unable to do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sam Williamson1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too?

Hello I am having an issue where I want to connect my personal account with my main xbox account which is under an old account but I am unable to do that because there is a xbox account on my personal is there. So if I delete my microsoft account will the old xbox account go and then I could make a new account and link it with my main xbox account or will the old xbox account still be there?

:)

Sam Williamson1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sam, your Microsoft account and your Xbox profile are one, you first create your Microsoft account with @outlook, or @hotmail etc. when you put that account on Xbox or sign in to the Xbox website it creates an Xbox profile that is attached to this email, so you can't separate them.

If you choose to permanently delete your Microsoft account, you'll also delete your Xbox profile.

If you're trying to have a personal account and a game-only account, which is ideal, it's best to leave the one that's already on Xbox just to play and create another personal account to use normally.
  3. Lohanyes Win User

If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too?

So will my Xbox account be deleted?
  4. Sodangidni Win User

If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too?

Hello, Lohanyes. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

No, your Google (Gmail) account remains separate from your Microsoft account. So if you delete your Google account, your Microsoft account will remain intact.

However, before removing your Google account, you may want to add an alias and update your account security info.

You can update your security info here:

https://account.microsoft.com/security

More information about how to remove and add an alias can be found here:

https://support.microsoft.com/offic...look-com-459b1989-356d-40fa-a689-8f285b13f1f2

Let me know if you have any other inquiry.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. xTye Win User

I Deleted My Account

Call up Xbox Support. They're the only ones who can help with this providing you're able to give them the required information.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Deleting my account

in the age of cloud computing you cannot delete accounts as they are stored on the xbox live servers

you can however rename your gamertag then relink the gamertag

if you read the bungie.net faq on relinking changed gamertags
Thema:

1. If I delete my account will it delete my xbox account too? - Similar Threads - delete account delete

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  7. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  8. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  9. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  10. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....