If i delete minecraft and reinstall it on my Xbox, will I lose all my worlds

Discus and support If i delete minecraft and reinstall it on my Xbox, will I lose all my worlds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I click on minecraft it takes 10-15 to load up and when I try to change classic skin my game crashes, so I want to uninstall and reinstall... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jojo Baguette, Mar 8, 2023.

1. If i delete minecraft and reinstall it on my Xbox, will I lose all my worlds

Every time I click on minecraft it takes 10-15 to load up and when I try to change classic skin my game crashes, so I want to uninstall and reinstall the game to try and fix it but I’m worried I’m going to lose all my progress if I do.

:)

Jojo Baguette, Mar 8, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jojo. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

No worries, all of your game data is stored in the cloud storage. It should still be there once the game has been reinstalled.
  3. Jojo Baguette Win User

Thank you I’ll give it a go
  4. OpticRJames Win User

You're welcome. I appreciate your time contacting us about the issue. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
  5. Henry900Benry Win User

Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

Thank you! But that did not work either. I can try deleting and re-downloading Minecraft, but I always lose all of my worlds when I do that. Is there a way I can delete it and re-download it without losing all of my worlds?
  6. greentealoverbs Win User

am i able to get my worlds back?

my worlds arent in my files i think its because i deleted then reinstalled minecraft but my worlds arent in my files it just says empty even though i have them in minecraft
Thema:

1. If i delete minecraft and reinstall it on my Xbox, will I lose all my worlds - Similar Threads - delete minecraft reinstall

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  4. Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account deleted due to inactivity, can no longer access Minecraft?: Hi all. Just from looking around I have a suspicion that there's nothing that can be done about this, but I figured I'd ask in a last ditch attempt. A couple years back, I created a Microsoft...
  5. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  6. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  7. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  8. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  9. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  10. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...: My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20? 5ca1bfe9-0947-4f4d-9ca7-ff0b8b2cdf7c