if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox...

Discus and support if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im getting an xbox series s but all my friends have the xbox one still and they have the xbox one current gen 2k23 but im worried that if i buy xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakeJoyce1, Apr 11, 2023.

1. JakeJoyce1
    JakeJoyce1 Guest

if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox...

im getting an xbox series s but all my friends have the xbox one still and they have the xbox one current gen 2k23 but im worried that if i buy xbox series s i wont be able to play with them, is there extra things i gotta buy to play with them or is it even possible to play with them even though im on the newer xbox series s??

:)

JakeJoyce1, Apr 11, 2023
  2. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  3. Georges C. Win User

Playing Xbox games on PC

4. Wille M. Win User

if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox one and if so how

Hello, thank you for reaching out to the community

I'm Wille, an Independent Consultant and Microsoft user like you.

This depends a lot on the edition you have or will buy:

https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/nba-2k23...

In the link above, you can check the editions that have compatibility. With compatibility, you will be able to play with your friends:

[​IMG]

Hope I clarified and helped. Hugs!
  5. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi everyone I was wondering if I bought 2k23 for Xbox one could I play it on Xbox series s?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Yes, Ricky. Yes, you can play the Xbox One version of NBA 2k23 that was purchased digitally on an Xbox Series S console.
Thema:

1. if i buy the xbox series s and buy nba 2k23 will i be able to play with my friends on xbox... - Similar Threads - buy series buy

2. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  3. If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy a Fortnite bundle from amazon labelled as for "Xbox one / Xbox series x/s " will...: Hello, i am wondering if i were to buy this pack...
  4. I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't buy EAFC24 after playing the 10 hour free trial xbox series x: The trial ended and i tried to buy the game from the microsoft store but it refused please help the sale ends in 3 days dbdadce8-675e-4d39-be81-d6653e4599f7
  5. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  6. I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy left 4 dead 1 not 2 on my Xbox series x/s how do I do it is it even possible?: I been wanting left 4 dead for awhile now an can't get it because it's no longer available in the Microsoft store how would I be able to get the game is it possible?...
  7. If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I upgrade from my Xbox One to the Xbox series S, will I need to re buy digital versions...: I am looking to upgrade to the Xbox series S, however all my games are currently hard copies. If I did upgrade to the S, will I need to replace/re buy all of my games as digital copies? Or as they...
  8. Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start "all that money can buy" quest on series x. Starfield.: I've completed all the main mission up to that point in the story but the mission won't begin and talking to Walter doesn't give me nothing besides generic conversation. On Xbox....
  9. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  10. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d