if i buy the physical version of gta 5 is there an activation key to use it digitally

Discus and support if i buy the physical version of gta 5 is there an activation key to use it digitally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; plz tell me as soon as possible f2d8ad4a-83bb-44cd-a99c-a40ce394cc27 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abhi Gadiparthy, Jan 24, 2023.

1. if i buy the physical version of gta 5 is there an activation key to use it digitally

plz tell me as soon as possible

:)

Abhi Gadiparthy, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

if i buy the physical version of gta 5 is there an activation key to use it digitally

No. You would still have to purchase it digitally to own it digitally.
  3. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.

Even if you deleted the trial version it will always be part of the full game, remember a physical copy of the game is like a 'key' to the locked digital version of the game when you buy the digital version that 'key' becomes pointless. In my opinion
    keep the physical copy just in case because who knows what update can come up and derail the trial version into something small.
  4. Jorge Ruano Win User
  5. Glingy Venom Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

I already got the physical copy of the game and when I saw the trailer it said avaible digitally on March 2016. If I buy the gig tap version of the game will all my data from the physical version be on the digital
  6. DanielMcCaul1 Win User

How to play disc games on xbox series s

The question should be why not?

Microsoft need to implement a convert physical license to digital one.

Should be an option, when you go to buy or gift a game it should have convert to digital option. Instead of a purchase code you put in your physical license key once converted it disables the physical key.

I'm sure they could work it out!
Thema:

1. if i buy the physical version of gta 5 is there an activation key to use it digitally - Similar Threads - buy physical version

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  5. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  6. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  9. Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Series X, if I have Boarderland 3 physical disc is that going to work on Series X...: Borderlands 3, Xbox One - Walmart.com 8a04e7a9-f405-4fe7-94e6-00dcdff0b010
  10. If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...: If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox Series 1 console? 2b631689-0c75-4555-9736-eacb091256bd