If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one...

Discus and support If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ir i but the xbox one version of a game (you know how games nowadays have 2 versions a xbox one n then a series s/x and the latter is always dearer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZOWIEbyessii84, Nov 29, 2022.

1. If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one...

ir i but the xbox one version of a game (you know how games nowadays have 2 versions a xbox one n then a series s/x and the latter is always dearer )will the xbox 1 version work on my series s or do i have to buy the s version

:)

ZOWIEbyessii84, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one )n theres the dearer version that says xbox series s will i get / bwe able to use it on my series s .

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today ZOWIEBYESSII84

Xbox Series S/X consoles are backwards compatible with all the Xbox one titles
    This means that if you purchased the Xbox one version of a game (in your case the Callisto protocol)
    You can download and play the game without problems on your Series S
  3. HellBoundCanuck Win User

If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one )n theres the dearer version that says xbox series s will i get / bwe able to use it on my series s .

It'll work, you just don't get the X/S "benefits", whatever those might be - Just be performance/visual things though, no differences in functionality.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

More free games from MS

This is a total slap in the face to Day One buyers(I am not one) Offering bundles with a free game is one thing, offering discounts is another, but completely saying screw you to those that bought the console at $500/£499 with kinect on day one is inexcusable.
    Why buy the next Xbox day one? Wait a year and MS will be so desperate they will give you random free games for buying a cheaper version of their console.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

Hi again Don

There appears to be an issue with the Xbox Series X/S version of Grand Theft Auto V being compatible with the Xbox One Xbox One X version. Therefore, the Xbox Store may not allow you to purchase the Xbox Series of the game if you have an Xbox One.

Buy the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V. This version of the game is compatible with Xbox One X and is cheaper than the Xbox Series X/S version. I'm not sure but I think it's no longer available to buy in the store.

If you decide to upgrade your Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can do so through the Xbox Store or an authorized retailer.

Oskayra H.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can you please make an FPS Boost for these titles

Well you gotta remember visceral games is gone you can't ask them

The team is the ones that did calisto protocol
Thema:

If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one...

1. If i buy the cheaper version of the calisto protocal (you know the one that says xbox one... - Similar Threads - buy cheaper version

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Change xbox store region to buy games cheaper

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change xbox store region to buy games cheaper: Hello, is legal to change the region of the xbox store to buy the game cheaper by gift card? Thanks c18c2410-b1a1-456f-9b3e-b93d95039b2d
  6. Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...

in XboX Insiders
    Does it work our cheaper in the long run to buy an xbox one s with a CD drive rather than...: I've ordered an Xbox one s all digital edition and am now thinking that maybe it would've been a better idea to purchase an alternative version that has a CD drive. Should I make the switch for an...
  7. PSA: It's cheaper to buy Dynamite Fishing and Super Party Sports individually than in the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PSA: It's cheaper to buy Dynamite Fishing and Super Party Sports individually than in the...: Bundle is $7.49 CDN. Dynamite Fishing is $1.99 CDN. Super Party Sports: Football is $1.49 CDN. 6b6eb973-f109-4701-ad71-736d445bd181
  8. Found a place where you can buy cheaper Membership and Xbox Live Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a place where you can buy cheaper Membership and Xbox Live Cards: So this website has cheaper Membership and Xbox live cards than Microsoft and I stopped buying mine from Microsoft, I now buy them from here: Buy & Sell Online: PC Games, Software, Gift Cards and...
  9. Is it legal to change my locale to american to buy cheaper games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to change my locale to american to buy cheaper games?: Hi, im an avid xbox player and i am wondering if there a repercussions for purchasing from the american store, instead of my default english one. Reason for this is because games are approximately...
  10. Change console region and buy from other locations (cheaper)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change console region and buy from other locations (cheaper): Hello all, I just found out that in some countries, the games can be really cheaper and I also noticed that we can change the location of the console. Is it legal that I do so ? Can I change my...