If I buy hogwarts legacy series x version on the Xbox one then get the Xbox series x will I...

Discus and support If I buy hogwarts legacy series x version on the Xbox one then get the Xbox series x will I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I buy hogwarts legacy series x version on the Xbox one then get the Xbox series x will I still be able to play the game on the new xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobLyb, Feb 4, 2023.

1. JacobLyb
    JacobLyb Guest

If I buy hogwarts legacy series x version on the Xbox one then get the Xbox series x will I...

If I buy hogwarts legacy series x version on the Xbox one then get the Xbox series x will I still be able to play the game on the new xbox

:)

JacobLyb, Feb 4, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on Xbox one?

I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?
    No. The series X/S version of the game will only work on the Series X or S.

The only way that would work is if it's a code for the digital deluxe version of the game (which comes with both the series x/s and xbox one versions of the game)
  3. Yineca Win User

Not playable on this device?

Hogwarts has 2 versions one that’s for the Xbox one and another for the series x but the Xbox one version doesn’t release until March 3rd for Xbox one you’ll have to buy the one called hogwarts legacy Xbox one version
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version

Hey Cheryl!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, did you purchase the game Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox One Version or the Xbox Series X|S Version?

To answer your inquiry, the Xbox Series X|S version of Hogwarts Legacy is only playable on Xbox Series X|S.

However, if you have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition, you will be able to play the game on both the Xbox series X/S or Xbox One console.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
Thema:

1. If I buy hogwarts legacy series x version on the Xbox one then get the Xbox series x will I... - Similar Threads - buy hogwarts legacy

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  5. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  6. Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Hogwarts Legacy still have maximum performance/fidelity mode options availble if I buy...: The Xbox ONE version of Hogwarts Legacy is much cheaper, but if it limits the Series X's potential in any way, I won't buy it. 7f40e94d-80f8-402e-b6ac-5ebc3cf9e02c
  7. If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox...: If I buy the physical copy of Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox one, will it work on the new Xbox Series 1 console? 2b631689-0c75-4555-9736-eacb091256bd
  8. If i buy the hogwarts legacy for my xbox one, if i later upgrade to an xbox series x/s wil...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy the hogwarts legacy for my xbox one, if i later upgrade to an xbox series x/s wil...: If i buy the hogwarts legacy for my xbox one, if i later upgrade to an xbox series x/s wil i have to buy it another time on the new console? I am thinking of a digital purchase...
  9. If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...: I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?...
  10. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437