If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox

Discus and support If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I would like to buy gta with the new sale thats going on right now but I dont want to waste money. Can someone help me? Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JAHM3633, Jun 17, 2021.

1. JAHM3633
    JAHM3633 New Member

I would like to buy gta with the new sale thats going on right now but I dont want to waste money. Can someone help me?

JAHM3633, Jun 17, 2021
  2. JAHM3633
    JAHM3633 New Member
    Anyone?

JAHM3633, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Grymm of Astora Win User

GTA V Delayed Because Of Next Gen Consoles?

How does that make them more money? Anyone who plans on buying it would buy it for the console they own now if it were to release in spring. They aren't going to buy the new xbox, buy GTA for xbox 360, then buy GTA again for the new xbox if it all releases
    in fall.

-

Hell if anything it would make them more money to release GTA V in spring then release it again when the new consoles come out. I know I would buy GTA V in spring then again for the new xbox.

-

What's Rockstar doing for pc? Releasing it after consoles? Why?..
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Pop up on my windows screen when I am trying to download Grand theft auto V

H

What version of GTA V are you trying to download?

GTA V has 3 separate versions

Xbox 360 - this version is not compatible with Xbox One.

Xbox One

PC. The PC version is not available to buy via the Windows Store. If you were looking to buy the PC version you need to purchase it via Steam.

Do you have a console or a PC?
  5. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  6. Harvack Win User

Differences GTA V - Xbox360 vs Ps3

GTA V has already confirmed that the game itself will function and look the same on the PS3 and Xbox 360.

There will be no difference in Performance, colors, or graphics.

Also, just a personal opinion, get the GTA V for the Xbox 360, and with the money you were going to buy

the PS3 + GTA V Bundle with, buy an Xbox One, and play GTA V on there.

(Xbox One will have backward compatibility enabling it to play Xbox 360 games, but only X360 titles

released in 2012 and so on.

Well goodluck, and I hope I helped.

-
  7. DiffuseManx7 Win User

Xbox play anywhere questions

I have noticed gears of war ultimate edition was is able to play on windows 10 is it going to be part of xbox play anywhere and iff so do I have to buy it again on windows 10
Thema:

1. If i buy gta v for windows 10 on computer, do i have to buy it again for xbox - Similar Threads - buy gta windows

2. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  3. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  4. Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I Tried To Buy A GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me:...: Hello, I Tried To Buy A 100$ GTA Shark Card In My Xbox One Console And Its Just Telling Me: "Opps Not Sure What Happend, Try Again Later." And I Tried To Restart My Cosnole 3 Times And Its Just...
  5. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  6. if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    if i buy gta online for xbox series x/s, can i still play it on xbox one: i was looking into buying gta online, and have an xbox one, but i can only find the x/s version on the microsoft store. submitted by /u/Accomplished-Emu-586 [link] [comments]
  7. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  8. Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is not GTA v is not working and I buy it for Xbox 360 and every time I download it is...: Ya don't install GTA v 8cfcf145-20da-4c1b-af72-294edb4fd4a0
  9. if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?: if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming? e52371a4-5e47-42c9-9565-7e264340ff6e
  10. If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original...: If I buy GTA: THE Lost And Damned will it works if I have already bought GTA IV original and it's installed on my console Xbox series S ? 3967a938-8883-4c1a-b774-2499270d994d
Tags: