If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on...

Discus and support If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In particular, Rayman 3 is currently on sale on the Xbox store (Buy Rayman 3 HD | Xbox) and it says it's originally an Xbox 360 game even though it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David920, May 26, 2022.

1. David920
    David920 Guest

If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on...

In particular, Rayman 3 is currently on sale on the Xbox store (Buy Rayman 3 HD | Xbox) and it says it's originally an Xbox 360 game even though it says it can only be downloaded to the Xbox One and Xbox Series systems. However, it's not on sale on the Xbox 360 Marketplace. If I buy it on that website, will I be able to download it on my 360?

:)

David920, May 26, 2022
  2. Bulletkoalo Win User

game doesn't work

Hello, i am gladly to support you has much as i can through this downloaded Xbox 360 game. first is first.

Did you buy the game from a local store?

Did you buy the game though an online website?

Did you download the game through the Xbox 360 market place?

If you did the first option i suggested-Did you but the game from a local store? if you did, then sometimes game from local stores may not be up to 100% working properly
    this is because they might of got it from an online website or copies from other game makes so that might be one of your issues.

If you did the second option i suggested-Did you buy the game through an online website? Then some online websites can have people selling games that are not always
    up to date as the description Said it is, this can cause games to be faulty when trying to download on the Xbox 360 because it can be damaged, have scratches of them or maybe even the game has been used many times before ready to sell through an online
    website.

I you have chose the third option then this is most likely the option that you might have chose from: OK so some downloadable games for the Xbox 360 can be faulty because they might not be supported. they also
    can be scam games that other companies and get money for. This may not be the case, sometimes you need an actual Xbox 360 hardrive manufactures from Microsoft this could help because it is a proper Xbox 360 downloading device.

Hope these options helped.:)
  3. SmokewoodBlues Win User

How do I access the 360 store from my xbox1?

You would go through the same store you do for Xbox One games. There's not a separate 360 store.

Then why do I not see any xbox 360 games there?
    Let me be more clear...

If I am on my xbox1 and I use the app for the store, I don't see any xbox 360 games.

If, however, I use this website I can see xbox360 games but I'm not sure if I buy them that they are going to download to my xbox1.
  4. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

Of course, I always go to the website from Xbox Spain to try to buy / download the game.

My console was bought in Spain, like i said, in the past i could buy 360 games, but for a few weeks ago I can’t do it anymore.

And yes, There’s Xbox Live here in Spain.
  5. gohan16ken Win User

Issues with backward compatible games announced at 20th anniversary event

Greetings,

Thanks for your reply and thank you for reporting it.

I bought Dead or Alive 1 Ultimate, Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate, Dead or Alive 3, Manhunt, Max Payne, Max Payne 2, Oddworld Munch's Oddysee, Red Dead Revolver, Star Wars Episode 3, and Star Wars Clone Wars from the Xbox 360 marketplace website @ https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/

All of the above games were downloaded to the Xbox One but can not be downloaded to the Xbox 360 (games are in my download history)

I bought Gladius, Otogi: Myth of Demons, Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors, Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast, Star Wars Starfighter Special Edition, and Dead or Alive 4 from the Microsoft web store @ https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/

All of the above games were downloaded to the XB1 but the Xbox 360 does not give me the option to download them (games are not in my download history)

No games were bought on the console. All were purchase on the website.

All games are backwards compatible and have been downloaded to the Xbox One with no issues. The issue is with the Xbox 360 only. Typically, newly released BC games are also made available to download to the Xbox 360 in addition to the Xbox One.

Correct, I am still not able to buy Nier.

FYI, I just bought Advent Rising from the Microsoft web store (game is not on the Xbox 360 marketplace website), I am going to see if I can download it to my Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Thanks and happy holidays!
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Halo Reach

To buy a 360 game on the one can be buggy. For me it works if i buy throught the website of the microsoft store
Thema:

1. If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on... - Similar Threads - buy game said

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  4. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  5. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  6. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  7. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  8. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  9. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  10. Help!!!! Tried to buy game and it said there was an error. billed me 10 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help!!!! Tried to buy game and it said there was an error. billed me 10 times: okay so i tried to buy l.a noire it is on sale and it told me a error code. so i tried again a few times ( it costed about 3.84 because of extra money left over on my account) so it billed me 10...