If i buy 2k18 on Microsoft Store?

Discus and support If i buy 2k18 on Microsoft Store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i buy 2k18 on the Microsoft and dont own an xbox one would i be able to play on my PC? 6a0e8ad9-5cc5-4667-aca2-5f418c2c3a4a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonicPhoenix0, Sep 21, 2017.

1. If i buy 2k18 on Microsoft Store?

If i buy 2k18 on the Microsoft and dont own an xbox one would i be able to play on my PC?

:)

TonicPhoenix0, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Its trying to make me buy it again.

I have recently Purchased 2k18 but its acting as if i didn't buy it.

Extremeolina35, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18

CoolBeansKobe, Sep 21, 2017
  4. TecMyIT0
    TecMyIT0 Guest

No, since the game is not Play Anywhere such as Forza you would have to buy it either through Steam or from 2K's website it self!

TecMyIT0, Oct 7, 2017
  5. TecMyIT0 Win User

No, since the game is not Play Anywhere such as Forza you would have to buy it either through Steam or from 2K's website it self!
  6. Chupacabra24 Win User

WWE2k18 deluxe addition

On your XBox One, go to the Store, go to the Search icon, and search WWE 2k18 and hit start to show all results. The WWE

2k18 Cena (Nuff) Pack and WWE 2k18 Kurt Angle Pack will show up and you

can select them and install them. I had the exact same issue.
  7. Chupacabra24 Win User

Use accelerator

Make sure the Accelerator is installed. You should be able to go into the store and at the bottom it will say something like "press X to unlock everything." If it isn't installed:

On your XBox One, go to the Store, go to the Search icon, and search WWE 2k18 and hit start to show all results. The 2k18 Accelerator should be there. Select and install.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

NBA2K 18 Physical Items

Hey there,

Where did you order the game from? I would suggest reaching out to the retailer you purchased the game from to inquire further. If you purchased the disc version from the Microsoft Store, you would need to reach out to Microsoft Store support so they can
    take a look for you.

Lastly, if you pre-ordered the digital version, you would not receive any physical items. You can find this information and more on

2K's NBA 2K18 Pre-Order page

Hope this helps point you in the right direction!
  9. Ishan8123 Win User

I can't get the nba live 18 demo

You can only download the NBA 2K18 demo on Microsoft’s Xbox One and Sony’s PS4. Other consoles like the Xbox 360 so not have the demo.
Thema:

1. If i buy 2k18 on Microsoft Store? - Similar Threads - buy 2k18 Microsoft

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  8. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  9. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  10. Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund on a vc code i bought for nba2k17 wich i meant to buy it for nba 2k18: can i get a refund on my nba 2k17 vc code wich i bought on accident wich i meant to buy vc for nba 2k18 4a20a3d1-9473-4070-b615-5cbcc1fa02f3