If have xbox live gold then i get ultimate then cancle it is my gold subscription still active

Discus and support If have xbox live gold then i get ultimate then cancle it is my gold subscription still active in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If have xbox live gold then i get ultimate then cancle it is my gold subscription still active a39b81a7-a07e-4630-966d-d361341303d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan L-A, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Dylan L-A
    Dylan L-A Guest

If have xbox live gold then i get ultimate then cancle it is my gold subscription still active

:)

Dylan L-A, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Dylan, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

When you upgrade to the Ultimate Subscription it merges all subscriptions into one. That means if you cancel it you will immediately lose all subscriptions.

If you don't want it renewing you can log into https://account.microsoft.com/services and find the membership then select the option to turn off auto renewal. Do not select Cancel.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You do know that your time is upgraded right?

So if you stack upto 3 years of gold and add ultimate that's 3 years of ultimate if you cancel that you forfeit everything including the 3 years of gold

Do what onyx said turn off autorenewal and let it expire
  4. MaxBirley Win User

i can not cancle y old gamme pass ultimate and get trace id MJbajLqfvE27TCvU.2.22.10

i have followed the steps and they didnt work and yes but no i am trying to redeem a gamepass ultimate subscription but it still says i have a subscription bit i do not and i can not cancle the subscription that is still under my subscriptions but i do not
    have gold or game pass
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Hitman episodes

Hi Anthone Settles,

Are you still subscribed to either Xbox Live Gold or Ultimate? The games that are given under the Games with Gold program require an active subscription to Live Gold or Ultimate to play.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Of course! Keep in mind that if you still have an active subscription of Ultimate you would want to check out the conversion table (if you're buying a retail xbox live gold cards). Otherwise, if you're looking to only continue with Xbox Live Gold, you
    would need to end the subscription of your Ultimate and then add the Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

1. If have xbox live gold then i get ultimate then cancle it is my gold subscription still active - Similar Threads - live gold ultimate

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  7. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  8. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  9. Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft

in XboX Insiders
    Costumized xbox gamepass/live gold/pc/ultimate/ubisoft: It would be nice to have your own costumized Xbox plan for the future to fit your own desired needs and be able to adjust them as desired with a determined fair price based on the services each...
  10. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...