If Halo 2 is going to be played as if it were 10 years ago...does that mean..?

Discus and support If Halo 2 is going to be played as if it were 10 years ago...does that mean..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does that mean there will be Ranked Clan Matches in Halo 2 again? One of my favorite things from Halo 2 85585b3f-7f47-42e4-a5bb-a7b6dcbf1f49 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I Own A GTR R35, Jun 18, 2014.

1. If Halo 2 is going to be played as if it were 10 years ago...does that mean..?

Does that mean there will be Ranked Clan Matches in Halo 2 again?

One of my favorite things from Halo 2

:)

I Own A GTR R35, Jun 18, 2014
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    My Xbox 360 tenure(years played) problem

Have you played for three complete years? Even 2 years and 364 days will still only show up as a 2.

They need to be 3 full years of being Gold, the Tenure stops increasing during any lapse of being Silver.

For instance, let's say you joined 3 years and 2 months ago but for three of those months you were Silver, as Tenure sees it that is just 2 years and 11 months, thus the 3 does not yet appear on your gamer profile.

maxen, Jun 18, 2014
  3. Are you getting extended warranty?

It is just 1 extra full year from the date purchased for $70 USD. It does cover 2 controllers going down. If a controller does fail I guess it would be worth it to have your console covered then for $10... I am not going to buy it. $70 for an extra year
    is not worth it in my opinion. If it was an extra 2 years that kick in after your first year is over then I would most likely do it. 3 years coverage.

Customgamer18, Jun 18, 2014
  4. If Halo 2 is going to be played as if it were 10 years ago...does that mean..?

Would really love to see it brought back. Loved having a clan with overlords, and peons. Can't remember the rest

L1MITED ED1TI0N, Jun 22, 2014
  5. More Soap
    More Soap Guest
    I would love to see that, but if I'm not mistaken the MCC servers will be all together(?). I may be wrong about that so don't take my word for it.

More Soap, Nov 1, 2018
  6. L1MITED ED1TI0N Win User

Would really love to see it brought back. Loved having a clan with overlords, and peons. Can't remember the rest
  7. More Soap Win User

I would love to see that, but if I'm not mistaken the MCC servers will be all together(?). I may be wrong about that so don't take my word for it.
  8. Mags ES Win User

Fallout New Vegas Gun Runners Arsenal

What do mean i already know stop posting on my forums im going to block u, and phirian. patience for what i put it on there so people can go to wiki and see the achievements. who still plays halo 3 anyway that was like 2 years ago, get out of hear.
  9. Elohmn Win User

What does it feel like to play on Dedicated Servers?

The same as about 10 years ago, there are Pros and Cons for both. Having a Dedicated Server does not mean "fix my internet".
  10. Juxtapose13 Win User

More backwards compatibility

[quote user="zanedrummerdx"]

True, but is CE anniversity EXACLY the same besiides the graphics (I know those have changed since 10 years ago)

[/quote]

You can actually change the graphics in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary back to what they were 10 years ago; even on the fly.
Thema:

1. If Halo 2 is going to be played as if it were 10 years ago...does that mean..? - Similar Threads - Halo going played

2. I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back...: I can not access Xbox 360 Halo Reach Servers. What do I need to do so that I can go back to playing this game? Do I need to get a new xbox? I only know one game, using a disc. Now it doesn't work....
  3. will xbox series x halo edition console go on general sale

in XBoX on Windows
    will xbox series x halo edition console go on general sale: will xbox series x halo edition console go on general sale on 15.11.2021 and if so what time 01c21112-3f82-445a-a126-c5ecc12467a5
  4. Let’s go halo infinite flight tomorrow

in XboX Insiders
    Let’s go halo infinite flight tomorrow: Who’s ready for the halo infinite flight tomorrow I’m so excited I’m trying to figure out how I will install it submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  5. bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bug in halo 3 can't go past "evac via the landing pad": Have tried many times killed all enemy's didn't use any tricks just played through locks up every time. 3431fb6c-485e-4c7c-be6d-14a579d53dd8
  6. Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Precision weapons have got to go in a pool of lava!: 1. I feel like playing halo is a ripoff now. 2. Fighting with precisious [mod removed] is beyond comprehensiveable measures. 3. Oh I no, I'm not complaining; I'm merely saying that the gametype...
  7. Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment Didn't go through for Halo War 2 Complete Edition While on Sale and Now Back to...: I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get the sale price for Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition. I thought I had made the purchase a few days ago when it was on sale, and yesterday when I...
  8. How much would a collectors edition of halo wars go for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much would a collectors edition of halo wars go for?: I have halo wars for the Xbox 360 in a steel box case with a cardboard box that has a book, a patch, and cards. I have had trouble finding a listing of it and if anyone has any information that...
  9. When do the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition codes go out?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When do the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition codes go out?: Still waiting on my code, really wanting to play since I never got to... d76f589f-3606-4597-9c70-d254de01b085
  10. Where did my halo master chief collection go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my halo master chief collection go: So when I first got my xbox one it came with master chief collection and halo 5 but its gone and it wasn't free play days because two months later I reinstalled it. then deleted it to clear out...