If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?

Discus and support If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ever since we got this game and have tried to play online game matches and such. The recent update for Nov 2022 has make the gaming experience in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngryFawn366713, Nov 18, 2022.

1. If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund?

So ever since we got this game and have tried to play online game matches and such. The recent update for Nov 2022 has make the gaming experience in MWII even worse. We can't even get into private custom game lobbies or into custom games with out users seeing problems with the game, status messages looping and not proceeding, long update hang time and getting kicked out of lobbies back to the main game menu screen. No amount of rebooting the console, game or clearing the game cache seems to help.

Others I see are complaining that the game is crashing or cutting out during game play.

For $70 for a game that should work, it is not and I feel ripped off for good money I put forth for something that should work. I can't even play with my friends online. Friends also seen same behavior making it hard to play with friends online.

This game IS NOT ready for prime time and we customers should not be beta testing. Game devs, QA and Testing is failing to do there jobs here.

IF the game isn't working, refunds should be made available, even past the long use date. Since it not been able to really do much in the game to date.

Please advise.

:)

AngryFawn366713, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AngryFawn366713, all refund requests are made by the link below.

You will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

Request a refund

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...
  3. autana79 Win User

Will GTA San Andreas come back to the marketplace?

no one have an answer to this? we due a refund seeing as the game has been pulled due to a major game breaking bug? C'mon ambassadors! do your job and give an answer!!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Special Forces Team X - I should get a refund!

Sorry but you wont get a refund as it states when you bought the game.You're better off contacting the games developers about any bugs in the game.
  5. Dark destiny Win User

I hope this doesn't get me killed...

I prefer it changing, it means the developer gets money, not the game retailers by selling it used, meaning less developers go broke, they can develop for more platforms with the x86 architecture meaning potentially game prices could go down, and maybe we
    will even see some steam type sales on xbox (i hope) :p
  6. Paul Ferris 71 Win User

Dragonborn race reroll token?

There is a bug with the race rerolls.

The game developer is aware of it and is promising to credit the reroll once the bug is resolved.

In the meantime you can log a ticket with arc support (https://support.arcgames.com/) and get a refund of 1500 zen

This is the email they sent back to me

We are aware of the issue with the Race Reroll Token, and are currently investigating a fix. In the meantime, we have refunded you the Zen cost of said token, which will automatically apply to your account the next time you log into the Zen Market.

The token will be applied to your account at no additional cost as soon as this issue is resolved, and it will then be available on the character selection screen. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. If CoD MWII is broke due to game developer bugs...can we get a refund? - Similar Threads - CoD MWII broke

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  4. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  5. I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased COD MWII Vault Edition on console along with cross gen bundle: according to https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-ii/articles/modern-warfare-ii-editions-faq i should have gotten a code or a pc edition of the game even if i bought it on console, yet i...
  6. I have purchased COD MWII but have been charged for ut twice,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased COD MWII but have been charged for ut twice,: with only one refund option in order history both call back and web chat is unavailable where can i got to speak with an Microsoft or xbox agent? 3b8de8a7-1e21-4597-9a66-449125f1a02d
  7. I bought COD MWII on Xbox. Do I lose the entire game on ID switch?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought COD MWII on Xbox. Do I lose the entire game on ID switch?: I bought COD MWII on Xbox. I’d like to change my Activision ID. Will I lose my game purchase if I switch IDs? I understand skins and battle pass purchases don’t transfer. I want to make sure I...
  8. How do I get COD MWII to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get COD MWII to start.: I put the disc in my Series X 3 hours ago. Now it’s loading something and the status bar is incredibly slow. How do I get to the game? 615a9c55-e389-4676-8e8d-ffe3a04fd8f8
  9. Just bought regular COD MWii for $69 now MS store is offering me the Vault edition for 70%...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought regular COD MWii for $69 now MS store is offering me the Vault edition for 70%...: Like the topic says. I just bought the regular edition for $69. When I went back into the Micosoft store it’s offering me the Vault edition for $30 at 70% off. Should I call MS and ask for a...
  10. COD MWII on Xbox AND PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MWII on Xbox AND PC?: I've purchased COD MWII through Steam and seperately on Xbox. Can I run both versions at the same time and play with a friend who's visiting? 38d95897-7fb3-4be4-ba3b-726edb8787fe